Hey I'm in Brisbane Australia and cutting of a guys balls get me fucking hard as and would so love to cut a guys man hood off throw a glory hole that would be so hot hearing him screaming as he falls back seeing it all gone

I like the idea of going to a gloryhole and getting an unpleasant surprise, as the person on the other side slices off my big hard cock and balls. Or maybe I'm the one that goes to the gloryhole with a butcher knife....

Dude sticks his dick thru the glory hole. Grab it and shove a long needle thru. Long enough that he can't pull it back. Listen to the scream. Leave him there.

i've always thought about it as a result of fighting the most where loser gets forced fixed, but any forced castration is hot. They always say its the best when you get the chance to do it of course as rare as that is and brutal.

Castration in satin shorts

I get so excited at the prospect of watching helplessly with my hands handcuffed as my juicey cock and balls are sliced off before my eyes. My cock feels so hard in my satin shorts now. Its the perfect purgatory for faggots like myself, surviving, totally dickless and emasculated.

Last edited:
i love castration too! As fantasy take and give.. in real life i'd like only castrate one hot guy with big junk ;)

I'm looking for other men to chat about our castration's fantasies. Please Write to me schm123@hotmail.it

Would love to stap a guy down watch him struggle as I snip those balls right off

Always want to do this. Go into a booth and insert two screws into the wall next to the glory hole. Then when someguy shoves his cock and balls through the opening, i tie a cord around the base of his manmeat and secure it by wrapping it around the two screws. No matter how hard he tries to pull back he can.'t.

Then I can take my time chewing and biting and eating his meat, maybe using a match to light him up. Insert needles into his shaft and through the meat of his balls....what fun

Instead of a cord, I'd ram a long needle through his hard dick so he couldn't pull back. Then proceed to the needles, the flame and my teeth, consuming his huge meat until nothing was left but the blood on my lips. What a perfect meal!!

Love the idea of being castrated against my will! Even hotter the idea of a total nullification! Meet up.. end up with my man hood GONE! It must happen! HELP

Back