UNickMaker

Forum Resident
Love to talk to hot guys who encourage me to use castration bands on my cock and balls and to leave them on for sometime. Also to tighten a vice around my nuts until they nearly pop. Poppers are used on my end. Also into hearing about all kinds of disgusting and socially condemned scenes...nothing turns me off. If you have done something illegal don't tell me you did it, just you have a fantasy about it.

stopaso@yahoo.com
Nick

Ultimate goal is to be tied naked to active railroad tracks and bareback raped by one or more hiV+ guys who emasculate me and leave me there to be run over by a train which they photograph.

Interesting Ultimate Goal.Ties in with my fantasy of castrating a guy after abusing and raping him and leaving him to bleed to death

Castrate me-slit open my ball sac and put your hand in to pull out my nuts. Cut them out, cook 'em and feed mje my own baalls. Remove my ball sac. Do what you want with my dick. Then cut the rest of my body and watch me slowly bleed to death.

Castrate me-slit open my ball sac and put your hand in to pull out my nuts. Cut them out, cook 'em and feed mje my own baalls. Remove my ball sac. Do what you want with my dick. Then cut the rest of my body and watch me slowly bleed to death.

you are so fucking hot.....what gets cut out in Vegans stays in Vegas...inside your own arse

I suppose one or more of you will find this pic sexy then!

Back