Yup yup. Both actually. On and off I fantasize I'm a letherclad pedophile serial killer who fucks 13-17 year old girls to death (like 40 or 50). It usually ends with me very pulicly getting what I deserve and being buttfucked over and over before being killed in some sort of horrible/disgusting/humiliating way. When I fantasize about /being/ killed by one it's usually picking up a hitchhiker dressed in biker leathers and bondage gear and finding out that he's a serial killer. I beg him to let me serve him as a bondage geared sex toy for a while (Kinda like the gimp from pulp fiction) and then very willingly let fuck and kill me in some kinky way. Those ones usually end in either him killing me; again in some sort of humiliating way; or being killed or raped and killed by a victim of ours (Again similar to the gimp hanging to death on his leash)

My serial killer fantasy is being hunted, I'm clinically paranoid and love scary movies so the tension is most important. I start noticing someone showing up a lot, catch them following me. Notice little patterns, nobody believes me.
Then one night I drink myself to sleep like normal, But I wake up underground in a cell.
The next indeterminate amount of time is spent torturing me physically and psychologically until I laugh as s/he finally kills me. Hopefully they're a necro, I like the idea of someone sitting on me as my last fading recognition.

Serial killer would be cool - but you can succeed only in remote areas, better change not to be gauth

Time travel and break out of prison Ted Bundy or Anthony Buno and John Wayne Gacy. Have them go on a couple killing spree.

Caleb has issues. He has become a serial killer. And he isn't about to stop.

I fantasize about being killed by a serial killer similar to the Monster of Florence.

I pick up my girlfriend and we drive up to lover's lane one night despite knowing that more than a dozen couples have been murdered up there. We've done this three times before and loved it. It makes it so much more exciting. We find a secluded place, park and we start making out in the back of the van. Tonight our luck has run out. We chose a spot near where the serial killer is lurking. He masturbates as he watches us from behind the trees. As we start having sex, the killer sneaks up and peeks in through the window. When my girlfriend sees him she starts screaming. I look up to see him pointing a gun at me. Before I can move, BANG! BANG! BANG! As is the serial killer's MO, he first eliminates the man. Three bullets enter my chest and pierce my heart and lungs at the exact moment I start cumming. I shoot my load as I withdraw and collapse beside my girlfriend. Then the killer fires another two shots, this time into my girlfriend's lungs. He fires several more shots into her breasts, always being careful to avoid her heart and major blood vessels. He calculates his shot placements to postpone the girl's death to make it the most agonizing death possible. He uses a scalpel to slice off her left nipple before he drags our bodies out to the side of the road and displays them in a spread eagle position. My girlfriend and I become the latest victims of this vicious terrifying sadistic serial killer.

I fantasize about being killed by a serial killer similar to the Monster of Florence.

I pick up my girlfriend and we drive up to lover's lane one night despite knowing that more than a dozen couples have been murdered up there. We've done this three times before and loved it. It makes it so much more exciting. We find a secluded place, park and we start making out in the back of the van. Tonight our luck has run out. We chose a spot near where the serial killer is lurking. He masturbates as he watches us from behind the trees. As we start having sex, the killer sneaks up and peeks in through the window. When my girlfriend sees him she starts screaming. I look up to see him pointing a gun at me. Before I can move, BANG! BANG! BANG! As is the serial killer's MO, he first eliminates the man. Three bullets enter my chest and pierce my heart and lungs at the exact moment I start cumming. I shoot my load as I withdraw and collapse beside my girlfriend. Then the killer fires another two shots, this time into my girlfriend's lungs. He fires several more shots into her breasts, always being careful to avoid her heart and major blood vessels. He calculates his shot placements to postpone the girl's death to make it the most agonizing death possible. He uses a scalpel to slice off her left nipple before he drags our bodies out to the side of the road and displays them in a spread eagle position. My girlfriend and I become the latest victims of this vicious terrifying sadistic serial killer.

What a nica fantasy! I want to play with you as a "killer" :)))

I've written some fiction about this. Unfortunately, I don't really like any of my own stuff. Too formulaic.

My ideal death would be to be snuffed by two men younger than me in a gay sauna. The first man would fuck my ass while I'm laying on my back and would strangle me. The second man would jerk me off in order to make me cum on my hairy belly before I die. Of course at the beginning I would don't know they want to snuff me and when I would realize it I would be terrified with moans of terror and tears would flow from my eyes. After they killed me the first man would cum in my dead hairy ass while the second would cum in my bearded mouth. Still in erection my cadaver would empty my bladder over itself with warm piss. My eyes and mouth would be wide open with drool on the side. At the end they would let the raped and furry dead piece of meat in the fuck room with the door open in order that other clients discover the crime, and maybe have fun too with the cadaver before to call the police ;)

I've been fantasizing about this since puberty..have even corresponded with incarcerated serial killers. I honestly get off on just the thought of forced and violent penetration. Also the dominance & psychopathy is a just turn on.

This is probably pretty normal fantasy wise for both sexes.

I have watched about every movie/media available on Dahmer and I don't get it... if I had seen him cruising those bars I would have been all over him, and by the time I got him back to his place I would have raped the living daylights out of him. All those little nelly queens he picked up seemed to be totally uninterested in making a sexual move, they actually seemed resistant, so why the fuck go home with him if your not interested in fucking the daylights out of him?

I have also been extremely intrigued with The Zodiac. Not the wannabe Richard Ramirez but the original hooded Zodiac... so fucking hot, I am normally very toppish, but I have fantasied about reaching up and pinching his nipples while sucking the load out of him while he is hooded and armed, saving my life by servicing the dick... I don't have a death wish for me, I am definetly more prone to be a serial killer than be a victim of one, but I do find some of them very hot, like one of the above posters, I would be more apt to join them in a crusade than become one of their statistics...

I've often spec'd out spots along lonely highways and thought about random dump spots ...

Back