My ideal death would be to be snuffed by two men younger than me in a gay sauna. The first man would fuck my ass while I'm laying on my back and would strangle me. The second man would jerk me off in order to make me cum on my hairy belly before I die. Of course at the beginning I would don't know they want to snuff me and when I would realize it I would be terrified with moans of terror and tears would flow from my eyes. After they killed me the first man would cum in my dead hairy ass while the second would cum in my bearded mouth. Still in erection my cadaver would empty my bladder over itself with warm piss. My eyes and mouth would be wide open with drool on the side. At the end they would let the raped and furry dead piece of meat in the fuck room with the door open in order that other clients discover the crime, and maybe have fun too with the cadaver before to call the police ;)
love your story. Would love to be one of the men killing u, or would like to find your body & play w/ it, maybe keep a while as sex toy.

I definitely fantasize about this -- being raped and snuffed, and then necro-raped. It is especially an exciting fantasy for me if it multiple men, who pick me up at a sleazy bar and rape me there, then drug me and take me to a secluded place out in the middle of nowhere and snuff me (strangle, bag, or slice my throat) while raping me, then continue to pose my body in various ways, rape it, and then bury it.

Sometimes I think that It would be neat to buy or build little gottage in somewhere near long distant road and then just wait when poor teen boys car broke down :D

I've got a private set of stories which start off as going camping with my friends, my friends all get killed off, then the killer selects me to join him, then we go kill some other people.

Sometimes when looking at smooth beautiful college boy online I imagine what if I could do anything? Tie him up like Hostel and do anything? Then I imagine knives, razors, fire, sandpaper violating his clean young skin, nothing for him to do but scream. Great fantasy!

"I definitely fantasize about this -- being raped and snuffed, and then necro-raped. It is especially an exciting fantasy for me if it multiple men, who pick me up at a sleazy bar and rape me there, then drug me and take me to a secluded place out in the middle of nowhere and snuff me (strangle, bag, or slice my throat) while raping me, then continue to pose my body in various ways, rape it, and then bury it. "

Once again, I'm exactly on board with smoothbrownboi's vision. I'd love to be the victim in that scenario or to watch it happen to his fucking sexy body. I'm sure I'd get to watch him cum a number of times in response to his horrifying circumstances and his ultimate fate.

My fantasy is to serve a serial killer, hunt for him, prepare the victims for him, suck him off as he tortures and snuffs them, knowing that when I am no longer useful he will brutally torture and slaughter me

I have watched about every movie/media available on Dahmer and I don't get it... if I had seen him cruising those bars I would have been all over him, and by the time I got him back to his place I would have raped the living daylights out of him. All those little nelly queens he picked up seemed to be totally uninterested in making a sexual move, they actually seemed resistant, so why the fuck go home with him if your not interested in fucking the daylights out of him?

Exactly. Dahmer was (is) such a hot, handsome and super-sexy dude. Jesus, I would have bedded him in an instant. I would have loved to have gone hunting with him. We would have had such a good time hunting down, torturing, raping and killing. Dahmer was a Sex God, if you ask me.

Yes. Dahmer is a great looking guy in his prison mugshots , not usually the most flattering, and had the guy not had this tendency to murder his lovers he might have been good to be with. But a multiple murderer with a personality problem as well as being an alcoholic? And his killings designed only to give him pleasure without a thought for his victims.
And then he found religion. Yuk.
He didn't deserve what happened to him at the end but difficult to say the world is not a better place without him

Last edited:
Growing up in a small town, I always wanted to travel with another guy and together we'd pick up cute hitchhikers or drug hot studs, then bring them back to our truck and have fun with them in the woods. Cutting off parts of their body. Forcing ourselves on them. Keeping them alive for several days. A huge cross country road trip filled with cum and corpses.

After reading about serial killer Randy Kraft i fantasize about being one of his victims particularly this one....

The killer apparently took a six-month break before claiming 20-year-old Malcolm Eugene Little on June 1, 1974, leaving his nude body propped against a mesquite tree beside Highway 86, west of the Salton Sea in Imperial County. Little was an unemployed truck driver who had arrived from Alabama to look for work a week before he died. His slayer left the body with its legs spread to emphasize the severed genitals, a mesquite branch rammed six inches into his rectum.

Here is my re-enactment of the crime scene...

I so want to be the victim of a serial strangler! strangling me to death then dumping my body.

Exactly. Dahmer was (is) such a hot, handsome and super-sexy dude. Jesus, I would have bedded him in an instant. I would have loved to have gone hunting with him. We would have had such a good time hunting down, torturing, raping and killing. Dahmer was a Sex God, if you ask me.

Not sure resistance was the reason Dahmer killed these guys. He probably killed them when they started talking about long term relationship, or needed to call friends, or asked for money.

Or getting intimate and going on a killing spree with one?

After reading about serial killer Randy Kraft i fantasize about being one of his victims particularly this one....

The killer apparently took a six-month break before claiming 20-year-old Malcolm Eugene Little on June 1, 1974, leaving his nude body propped against a mesquite tree beside Highway 86, west of the Salton Sea in Imperial County. Little was an unemployed truck driver who had arrived from Alabama to look for work a week before he died. His slayer left the body with its legs spread to emphasize the severed genitals, a mesquite branch rammed six inches into his rectum.

Here is my re-enactment of the crime scene...

View attachment 91164

Sounds hot

Many time have had fantasized to be one of Dr Mengele`s favorite "patients". Kept alive as long as possible and being tortured as painful as possible.

I would love the idea of being a serial killer,so many males in my life I would love to end their lives just the idea of enjoying hearing them moan ,grunt ,scream, struggle, plead then take their last breath then enjoy their beautiful dead flesh.

Back