bluemeanie

Forum Newcomer
This is Matt Newton from the movie "Dahmer". Terrific scene from a terrific film.
Jeremy Renner plays Jeffrey Dahmer.

Great set! This is my fav

Dahmer would had a much longer career if he hadn't gotten overly confident and reckless. They did have some hot looking bodies in the movie. Did anybody ever find out the name of the drug that he was using to knock his victims out? I understood it to be his grandma's prescription.

Dahmer would had a much longer career if he hadn't gotten overly confident and reckless. They did have some hot looking bodies in the movie. Did anybody ever find out the name of the drug that he was using to knock his victims out? I understood it to be his grandma's prescription.

Chloroform works faster. Albeit with a bit of a struggle =P.

Dahmer picked up sleeping pills from his local pharmacy. He lost his job and couldn't afford to buy anymore; the last couple of victims I think had to be overpowered by force. It didn't mention in the book I read what the pills were, but he crushed up about six or seven at a time...

The best murder from this movie. I love when he strips him. Nice barefeet, mmh. I love when he takes his shoes and socks off.

Yeah, tmorose, we were thinking about the same, ha, ha. I totally agree with you!

Back