Horrific crimes against humanity taking place in Syria

It never ceases to amaze me that we never learn from our mistakes or past indiscretions. While some have the view that man is basically and inherently good, the simple fact is we are physiologically animals. We are just like any other species on the planet trying to survive, jockeying and vying for their share of this planet. The one difference between us and the rest of the animal realm is that our actions are "animalistic" in that we have no issue with inflicting harm on our own kind; which sets us apart from the rest of the animal world and not in a good way. The more of us there are on this planet trying to stake our share of the limited and ever decreasing available space, the worse the situation is going to become. The world is truly going to hell in a hand basket and we are hastening it right along to its bitter end. Some see violence as the only option and others don't seem to care one way or another leaving a small minority thinking and possibly believing that there might be a better way to handle things. Only time will tell. :shrug: :very very sad:

That poor dude was still alive

The world is truly going to hell in a hand basket and we are hastening it right along to its bitter end.

I agree, I fear revolution will spread and there will be mayhem on Earth. We are entering the Dark Ages of the 21st century.

Back