Probably had a fight with his parents about coming home late from disco. Police are still investigating. Autopsy was completed a few hours ago, dude will spend the night in morgue fridge and will have an open casket tomorrow at noon.

WTF! DUDE WAS SUPER HOT!!:RIP:

Neighbours said they heard shouting in the middle of the night but it quickly subsided so they thought it was just drunk youths coming back from disco.

His brother said there is no way he could have killed himself and said Stefan was murdered.

That beautiful body is probably all mush now. Murder is plausible, who the fuck works to get in that shape then throws it away in a fit of anger, doesn't make sense

I don't think he is mush, he plummeted just six floors. I never understood why fit young healthy guys kill themselves either, must be some reason there are many similar cases here and family are left to wonder for the rest of their lives.

In this case I think he killed himself because neighbours said the door to the roof was kept locked ro prevent theft so they told police it must be someone who lived in the same building.

Stefan lived on the first floor.

horrible! sad to see this kind of stuff!

dude was too young for this to happen! too bad there wasn't someone there to prevent him from doing this!

Dude's funeral was held a few hours ago, he didn't have a scratch on his body and was a beautiful pale doll. Local residents were stunned how handsome dude was and that his body was intact, no scrathes, no bruises or bleeding although he plummeted more than six floors.

Autopsy and police investigation including CCTV footage confirmed that he commited suicide after breaking up with his girlfriend.

OH! WHAT A LOST!!!!!
Such a beautiful looking nice and bright.... ach.........!

One more alive pic

His family have released a statement today claiming dude was murdered but police say they traced prints leading to the roof of the building and that there was no one else with him on the night of his suicide.

Back