[video]http://videobam.com/SaXuC[/video]

Not mine.. it was posted on an anonymous group and i tought u guys should see it:hang:

:retard:

"Me and my girlfriend" ....when did I say this, that's definately not my style. :hahahahha:

i think the site is fantastic, brilliantly laid out, positively addictive...the administrators are doing are great job and are to be commended on all their hard work. it is a great thing to have a safe, open and creative place to share ones fantasies...thank you guys!

LOL, better watch out Meat. They're gunning for you:Yeah Right: First off, Anonymous have big corporations to take down. Second, the vid says they will work with authorities. They NEVER work with any kind of authority. Lastly, Meatpie is about has straight as a slinky. :rude_doggy:

Piss and moan about the site here, tell us what you hate about this place and what you really think about the admins....and mods.

I could never hate you Meatpie or rag on you, so far you been nothing but nice to me.

Yup - as depraved as the rest of the membership - which includes YOU.

I guess we get invited as much as the next guy since most of us live perfectly normal and conventional lives, at least off site.

Fuck all of you
Having a hard day at work just thought I might vent a little I'm done carry on

Back