Hello ,
I want to join the secret room , please show me the new payment page .
Thank you .

Thanks everyone for the interest however let me reminid you once more that this is not offical support thread for elite members and activity here is not regularly monitored by our team. If you would like to submit a request for elite membership please visit this page.

Can i ask for a time machine to skip those 10 days? ;P With the new sets the antici----pation is killing me! <3

Just chill and follow our updates new sets will be waiting for you.

Hello, I just joined this forum, and very interested, I am eager to join the elite members, please give me further instructions! Thank you very much!

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't accept members from China.

Because forum has suffered several times of chinese members who leaked to chinese sites exclusive stuff from here. It causes a huge problem with getting a new pics and video from our sources.

Because forum has suffered several times of chinese members who leaked to chinese sites exclusive stuff from here. It causes a huge problem with getting a new pics and video from our sources.

:punch::5 stars: All true. Let's hope China members learn their lesson and things may turn out for the better in the new year.

I have already completed payment of 14.95 dollars(Christmas Sale)

I received an email from the site to complete the payment.

How can I access to the elite membership room?

Back