I understand it is a hard situation everywhere.

For our team as well each year it becomes more and more expensive to run the site as we too face rising costs everywhere.

And once again let me explain that our membership fees are a bit higher than other sites in the genre because we are completely censorship and bias free regarding comments and user uploads.

Everywhere else you go and try to post necro stuff you will be censored and banned even if it just a comment or hint.

A lot of our members realize this simple fact and despite the rising costs continue to support us because we want to remain censorship free and enjoy sharing from our resources.

Happy Holidays! :Merry Xmas:

I understand it is a hard situation everywhere.

For our team as well each year it becomes more and more expensive to run the site as we too face rising costs everywhere.

And once again let me explain that our membership fees are a bit higher than other sites in the genre because we are completely censorship and bias free regarding comments and user uploads.

Everywhere else you go and try to post necro stuff you will be censored and banned even if it just a comment or hint.

A lot of our members realize this simple fact and despite the rising costs continue to support us because we want to remain censorship free and enjoy sharing from our resources.

Happy Holidays! :Merry Xmas:

I understand.
But I'm really in a very bad financial situation. To my regret, I cannot pay for the Elite subscription.
It does not depend on me - the level of my income does not allow me to do this. As much as I would like it.
I understand the uniqueness of your site and I can't find an alternative anywhere.
that's why I ask you very much - leave me the opportunity to write and communicate on the site - after the sale ...... Please!!!
I beg you very much!!
If I had money, I would pay for the Elite subscription, but I have no income, unfortunately ......
If possible, please help me.
I want to chat on your forum.

Good evening, I already sent you the details.

Sweet and thank you. I am sure you will be able to join our elite ranks soon. :kissess:

g7Z0zOe.jpg

Good evening!

Price for one month elite membership is now on sale for just $28.90 you get unlimited access to our vast and exclusive collections in Secret Room.

:mates:

Offer valid only until May 21.

Back