Hi Meatpie! Gorgeous finding of the policeman, can you let me know for secret room again? Thanks!

P4zjUZW.png

Elite accounts offer a whole host of enhancements over our regular free accounts.

If you are a serious uploader or if you simply enjoy our awesome community then a premium account is definitely something you should consider.

What do premium members get? Here is the list of enhancements. As you will see, premium members enjoy additional benefits across the entire site.

Features
  • Access to our Secret Room section
  • "Forum Elite" will appear under your username
  • Unlimited number of private conversations and instant messaging
  • Elite users can edit and delete their comments in private messages
  • Unlimited photo and video uploads with permission to edit and delete uploads
  • Ability to create and manage own social groups with full group administrator permissions including private and invite only groups.
  • Elite users can edit and delete their own media uploads
  • Email notifications of new friend requests and group join requests
  • Editing options on own threads and posts
  • Unlimited storage space in albums
  • Forum elite users can delete visitor messages in their profiles.
  • Access to your account 24/7 even when the server is overloaded.
  • 24/7 technical support
To apply for membership send me a message.

Activation of premium accounts is normally done within 24 hours of funds clearing though it is often done within a couple of hours. You will receive a private message via the site to inform you that your elite account is active and when it will expire.

We hope you enjoy your premium account and look forward to having you as a member of our group.

Cute Dead Guys forum staff
I would like to join! How can I do it for 35 USD now

Is it still possible to have the 2 months discount please? Would be great, I didn’t see it in time....

Hello,

Unfortunately our sales are no longer available.

Hi guys I've sent you details on how you can join.

Hi friend,

Wait for your welcome message we are backed up at the moment due to increased demand for elite accounts.

Back