Hi, I just finished working with this guy again... Shot a lot of amazing video. I'm working on it now.. more coming very soon...
Meanwhile, in case you don't know... that clip above is from "Tales of the Masked Strangler Volume 6 ' - The QUIET MAN" -- he gets strangled in it a BUNCH of times... then gets stabbed at the end, like this:
QUIET MAN FEATURE.Still004.jpg

Hi, I just finished working with this guy again... Shot a lot of amazing video. I'm working on it now.. more coming very soon...
Meanwhile, in case you don't know... that clip above is from "Tales of the Masked Strangler Volume 6 ' - The QUIET MAN" -- he gets strangled in it a BUNCH of times... then gets stabbed at the end, like this:
View attachment 44181

great!! he is a cute guy, I will be looking for new vids from him.

After Lucas is spread-eagled on the bed, the doctor palpates and fondles parts of his body, his chest, his arms and his big dick which gets very hard...but that wakes Lucas up... he panics and struggles like crazy, so the doctor straddles him and strangles him to death with his rubber gloved hands... its a very long strangle... one of the best I've seen.
I'm trying to get my friends at bestdeaths to pull that clip and post it...Lucas is so fucking hot, I get a hardon just thinking about it.

After Lucas is spread-eagled on the bed, the doctor palpates and fondles parts of his body, his chest, his arms and his big dick which gets very hard...but that wakes Lucas up... he panics and struggles like crazy, so the doctor straddles him and strangles him to death with his rubber gloved hands... its a very long strangle... one of the best I've seen.
I'm trying to get my friends at bestdeaths to pull that clip and post it...Lucas is so fucking hot, I get a hardon just thinking about it.

He has really awesome feet too. They look very nice all relaxed....be hot to see him later all stiffened up...feet somewhat flexed in rigor.

He has really awesome feet too. They look very nice all relaxed....be hot to see him later all stiffened up...feet somewhat flexed in rigor.

definitely agree...Lucas has amazing feet! is there any feet scenes with Lucas?

haha.. what do you want us to do, really kill him?
I don't care what anyone says, the video of that shower scene is awesome.. tons of blood seems to pour out of his gut, down his abdomen, and over his semi-hard dick...
That video will be posted soon, along with a bunch of other stuff we shot with him.
Watching his stuff is the next best thing to really killing him... His entire video shoot will be posted on BestDeaths in a few weeks..... -- TODD

Back