Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
RANDOM COLLECTION. PLEASE STAY ACTIVE by posting comments and contributing because as we reach the limit for users we will close for new registrations and ban/delete inactive members.

eth_krotov_17.jpg

16059289_1201430240_vskruytie_2.jpg

ris16.jpg

ris18.jpg

0012.jpg

299.jpg

00003.jpg

snuffx-dot-com-wellhung10.jpg

3-1.jpg

44.jpg

31681620.jpg

hranilishe.jpg

4-1.jpg

31-22-1b.jpg

005.jpg

in08.jpg

in12.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo3.jpg

Some of the rotters may have been yes.

At least I post something. Let's see what you will post tonight...nothing.

You haven't posted for weeks.

Opasan was right, MeatPIe, that was more gore then CDG. Love the cute, shaven haired young police recruits though -very cute...

Opasan was right, MeatPIe, that was more gore then CDG. Love the cute, shaven haired young police recruits though -very cute...

You have no right to give your opinion as you can't post a single dead guy and you all count on me to fill your collections.

I will post whatever I want.

Maybe time to change the title of the site and make this a gore forum kuz I like gore as well as dead guys.

I am sick of your comments that burnt dudes sux, or there is too much blood on the bodies, or that the guys have maggots.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

LIVE FOREVER?

You will be full of maggots when you die and smell like shit. Have some respect for the dead you will be like them one day and gore lovers will say you are a nasty corpse and not a cute dead guy.

OPASAN YOU TOO SICK FAGGOT YOU WILL SMELL TERRIBLY WHEN YOU DIE AND TURN BLACK. YOUR MOUTH WILL BE FULL OF MAGGOTS.

i'm with you meatpie, i love them all, even the maggots give me a hard on, and i imagine shagging that guy being cremated, for a couple of hours before i put him in the furnace. although i hate cremation.

I love you feet. Its members like you that keep me going and prevent me from shutting the whole place down.

Some people are never satisfied. They come to this site for free, take the cute guys and when I decide to post gore they start bitching.

I hate that its very rude.

Don't you people have any repspect for the dead???

You have no right to give your opinion as you can't post a single dead guy and you all count on me to fill your collections.

I will post whatever I want.

Maybe time to change the title of the site and make this a gore forum kuz I like gore as well as dead guys.

I am sick of your comments that burnt dudes sux, or there is too much blood on the bodies, or that the guys have maggots.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

LIVE FOREVER?

You will be full of maggots when you die and smell like shit. Have some respect for the dead you will be like them one day and gore lovers will say you are a nasty corpse and not a cute dead guy.

OPASAN YOU TOO SICK FAGGOT YOU WILL SMELL TERRIBLY WHEN YOU DIE AND TURN BLACK. YOUR MOUTH WILL BE FULL OF MAGGOTS.

i know later im gonaa regret of saying this but meatpie dont you think that coment was a litle hard??? :sm (22):

I love you feet. Its members like you that keep me going and prevent me from shutting the whole place down.

Some people are never satisfied. They come to this site for free, take the cute guys and when I decide to post gore they start bitching.

I hate that its very rude.

Don't you people have any repspect for the dead???

A fucking hysterical over-reaction so typical of you, Meatpie, - just like a fucking woman.

If this is a gore site then call it a fucking gore site and not a fucking Cute Dead Guys site. If you open this site to pubic access and then invite comments and opinions then be man enough to accept some criticism. If not then just ban us all or go private.

I consider my photographic and video contrirbutions in other parts of this site to be more then enough to justify my membership. If it's not to your taste, then tough shit.

We accept criticism but personally I hate bitching, esp from people who don't contribute in the Gore section. Cute Dead Guys is a gore site yes, don't be fooled by its name. We have car accidents, torn up guys, eaten by animals etcs. Thats real life. If you live in a fantasy world where all corpses are beautiful I recommend you sign up at necrodudes, although some complained there guys were not cute too.

LoL

As I said people are never satisfied. Your comments just confirm that.

Also if you have better new material post it, than we can't talk.

Everyone is free to voice their opinion on this site, we don't edit/delete/remove threads or ban users for no good reason.

Trolls and spammers are usually banned though and some of their threads get deleted.

Otherwise everyone is free to post whatever they want, we even have a links section.

By not showing respect for my efforts to post new material every day, whether its a rotten dead guy or a cute one (I post both), you've really shown how shallow you are.

It's true, lots of the necrodudes models aren't attractive.
I like the old guy with his chest opened getting his guts yanked out. He's actually kind of cute. I love his arm in rigor. Would he happen to be the same guy as the hanged guy two pics above? They look kind of similar to me.

Hehehehehe your conversations amuse me, the great mighty Fritzl Schnitzl.
So far I loved every single picture here, personally I prefer gore and fucked up corpses instead of boring bodies who look normal as if they were alive. But I would never criticise postings, if I don`t like them, I click to the next one.
So don`t shut down this place, I still have about 33 sites filled with threads to look at! :sm (39):

Back