Do you like CDG's new look?

• I love it! I was getting fed up with the old theme.

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • I don't like it, please bring back the old one.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

As you can see our forum had a major redesign, the forum has been upgraded and we have a new logo, profiles and the gallery section look different.

We hope you like the new look, as always feedback is welcome.

You can also report any glitches in this thread, please take part in our poll.

Thank you!

Cute Dead guys forum staff

I dont care. its ok to change sometimes. There will have to get used

Thank you for your feedback metal.

Very professional....clean appearance and nicely appointed....awesome job...!!

images (1).jpgI like it,glad you kept the same CDG in coffin(at top of page),the memory of this image stayed with me after a first look at the site so that I returned to it again.It was this image which drew me in.
The image of the clothed hooded guy is taking up space that could be used to display a more tantalising and memorable image.One possibility would have been one or more Cute Dead Guys faces(some of which are stunningly beautifull!).
Another possibility a human skull,probably the most powerfull symbol/image that it is possible to display.This is intended as constructive criticism.

Last edited:
I like the changes even more as it is now easy to post an image,Thank You Meatpie for the improvements.

Glad to see so many of you like the site's new look, thank you all for your feedback.

looks nice although the top banner is well different. not to sure about that banner the rest of the theme rocks.

I Like it. It looks brighter than the older one. :yes:

Back