Do you like CDG's new look?

• I love it! I was getting fed up with the old theme.

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • I don't like it, please bring back the old one.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
It's clean and easy enough to use, and the red on black is a little more appropriate for the content than just black-and-gray was.

Thank you guys, your feedback is appreciated.

Meatpie, thanks for the update re the File Upload Manager. I have used it and it is OK. I just highlight the pending list now to check everything is correct (a minor issue). I understand about Imagebam (and have used in the past for large uploads of photos for the main threads) but, unless I am mistaken, Imagebam is not much use for uploads to Gallery Albums or Group.

Just one other issue - when I log on and click, the page reads 'Invalid URL'. However, if I just click the 'Forum' button immediately after this message appears, I am logged in. Very strange. I note it only happens on my Mac. I do not have this problem with my PC laptop (this would make Steve Jobs unhappy!).

I do not want to be a 'pain in the backside' but I thought it might be useful to share these little glitches.

Invalid URL is when the page redirects you to your account, domain check is done for security reasons. This setting also stays, sorry don.

Anything else I can help you with?

I like it, very clear and crisp.
Bu/t one glitch - in PMs, when a message comes in that's a reply to mine, the old messages are sometimes only one character per line, so I'm having scroll throigh lonmg column to get to new message at bottom

Meatpie..... thanks for explaining everything....... no further issues now....... keep up the good work!

love the layout
seems to me that we can also do more than beofre, isn't it? Like see in the gallery older folders (3 pages now) before there was only 1 visible
anyway
like the new layout!

I like all the variants, as long as I can use them, which I can now I've tossed my cookies!

Love the new purple color when hit a topic, so prime
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:rocks3::rocks3::rocks3::rocks3:

Back