When i will see photo guy with hairy rip up stomach and guts fall out outside of his ripping stomach???

Looks like you'll have to do that to yourself in front of the mirror to satisfy your fantasy :dancing: Have the phone beside you for an ambulance - oh and film it :wow sign:

I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach. I VERY WANT SEE REALITY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!аа.jpgimage_2.jpg24.jpg23.jpg

I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy men's stomach.
I really want to see real video of guys with hairy bellies, with his stomach ripped open and intestines spilled out of the stomach. Please.

Last edited:
yes I like the same thing,but i don't know where can find that kind of video or photos, but i think some kind of basterd like the guy of that pic join here, deserve to finish liket that. I'd like fuck him before gut him from his dick to his chest very slowly. It was fun and cool, we can also just tu cut his dick to keep a souvenir...
11.jpg

I would like to look at a video where to the guy with a stomach as on a photo (a hairy stomach with a deep navel (not thick and not thin)) rip up (or open) his stomach (in an ideal only a stomach site from the bottom border of deepening of a navel prior to the beginning of a pubis) and the intestines fall out of this hairy man's stomach. I VERY WANT SEE REALITY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 51722View attachment 51723View attachment 51724View attachment 51725

I'm looking for a guy with a HAIRY belly. so that he had a thick hairy FROM the pubis TO the chest !! who CAN voluntarily make an cut on HAIRY belly - below the navel!!

I like real knife stabbing of hairy muscular guys below the navel...... but I can't find extreme masochists ANYWHERE - who would do it to themselves and videotape it
I'm looking for a guy with a HAIRY belly. so that he had a thick hairy FROM the pubis TO the chest !! who CAN voluntarily make an cut on HAIRY belly - below the navel!!

I like real knife stabbing of hairy muscular guys below the navel...... but I can't find extreme masochists ANYWHERE - who would do it to themselves and videotape it

Back