veve22.JPG

veve21.JPG
veve19.JPG

veve18.JPG
veve17.JPG

veve13.JPG
veve12.JPG

Saw these pics, glad you edited out the females. Thanks

I see THREE females, phyzzique, and I want 'em all!

EXCELLENT photos, Tecpatl...thank you!

I see THREE females, phyzzique, and I want 'em all!

EXCELLENT photos, Tecpatl...thank you!

You're welcome to them. I've been in contact with Mexican authorities and I'm trying to get them to sort future collections of bodies by sex. :wink:

Nos. 9 and 12 have quite a bulge.

The guy next to No. 26 is really cute (though rather young) and his underwear shows a pretty good sized manhood.

The guy next to No. 26 is really cute (though rather young) and his underwear shows a pretty good sized manhood.

RandMan ...

You have sucha keen pumpin' EYE for spottin' those horny bulges !! :yes::yes::yes:

LOVE IT !! :stroke:

I would have loved to been the guy who stripes them and then ties them up. The guys that are cute, I'd be really nice to them and ask them if they would like one last orgasm -- it's really the least I could do for them. The young guy is cheated out of years of cum spurting, so he should get as many in as he can while tied up. It's the decent thing to do.

I would have loved to been the guy who stripes them and then ties them up. The guys that are cute, I'd be really nice to them and ask them if they would like one last orgasm -- it's really the least I could do for them. The young guy is cheated out of years of cum spurting, so he should get as many in as he can while tied up. It's the decent thing to do.

You are such a kind humanitarian. I admire your selfless concern for the unfortunate. Cute unfortunate, that is.

Back