Mike Carcel has done so many extreme works we should dedicate a whole site to him. My Avatar is a Mike Carcel original. I'd love to see some more of his burning works, I have lost most of what I saved from Grease-tank and Pax's sites.

Fireboots

As I mentioned in another thread I have over 1300 MC drawings which I have uploaded to Imagebam. I don't know whether to release them all at once or let you savour them in small batches.

I am going to post numerous drawings
from the old GREASETANK website.
One of the premier homoerotic artist there
was MIKE CARCEL.

Here is Mike Carcel's "WHITE MAN FOOT FRY"
:yummy:

:horny:

MORE to COME

Want to be laying there.

Does anyone know where to find Mikals army of the future? That was also on this site, and my favorite series.

small batches just a few of mike's at a time make my balls boil. My favourite once had a title "Larry had been playing for hours" and showed a young guy sitting astride a beam hammering nails into his genitals

These are so fukking hot each sexier than the last. Carrying the bloody head, dripping knives and axes, balls stuffed in the lifeless gob, fit guys guillotining just for the thrill of it so wild and beautiful. yeah would sure like another batch mate

beautiful art want to be pushing sharp cane up the shithole through the body, pulling it out again dripping with blood and shit, pushing it back through out through the screaming choking mouth blood spewing out of tortured gob

thanks for posting the slow roasting of a whiteman by such fine warriors... Mcarcel is a very inventive and excellent artist

Thank you, sussexfit!! I had it working, but not all. He is really a wonderful artist! Once again thank you very much for this paved with collection!

Back