Renowned Forensic Expert Commits Suicide in Sofia

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Utter shock today, as news broke that Prof. Stoycho Radanov, a renowned forensic expert, was found hanged in a park in the centre of Sofia early this morning.

His collegues at the Morgue refuse to autopsy him.

"I can't do it, he was my teacher and like a father to me," the chief pathologist at the morgue told reporters. "My collegues also refuse to autopsy his body," he added.

Police are investigating but they say it was definately suicide. Prof. Stoycho Radanov is one of the best parhologists in Bulgaria and has autopsied hundreds of corpses, including young guys.

He was 71.

Well, at least there is a job opening now open in that area of healthcare ;)

Thats my dream, that my goal - I want to be a forensic expert, examing dead young guys - cock, balls anus - everything.

Thats what I life for, otherwise I will kill myself too.

Maybe I will go to his funeral where his collegues will gather and go and ask them directly for any job openings?

I had many missed chances.

My best friend was a policeman and had free access to the morgue. He one day suggested we go and see some people open like pigs.

I refused.

I can't forgive myself to this day. Also I could have studied for a forensic expert - missed that too.

My life can only be described as - FAIL.

FAILED DREAMS, missed oppurtinities. Alive people bore me and all I got in my head is cute dead guys.

Nothing else.

When I see a car - I imagine car wreck with cute dead guys inside.

When I see a young man - I imagine him on a slab, naked - head propped up and breast plate removed.

When I go the to morgue and sniff it - I feel like I am in heaven. The semll of rotting bodies is the sweetest thing for me.

I also love funerals. While everyone is worked up and crying, I feel great...it was difficult at first when it was a relative but I've overcome this.

I also get a boner from obituaries of young guys, and collect them - directly from the street.

etc etc

I am hardcore.

But Opasan is worse, he goes and takes pics of graves

your life is anything bit a failure Pieman

You made this nice site, you have many friends and worshippers who like and love you soo much.

I guess if you croak, ppl. will be lined up to see your dead bod!!

Of course I will croak. Maybe tram hits me tomorrow

LoL!

Yes, you will be also be able to take photos and vids of my autopsy and funeral and post them in the Secret Room.

My goal is to get a morgue job, take pics of the guys and post them for you in the Secret Room.

Do you think this is possible if I am stubborn enough?

Like I am stubborn wtih the site?

I mean, who would have 2 yrs ago I will be able to launch my own site?

___

I think life is about pursuing your dreams, not giving up easily etc

Thats what makes it intersting.

But sometimes its just too hard! I once was in a tram in Sofia. Because its a huge city you can sometimes travel up to one hour from one end to the next...

An old man started a chat with me.

He said he was an ambassador for Bulgaria in Kiev, the Ukraine. He told me how a young bulgarian lad (19 yrs) drowned in the Dnieper river when his boat overturned.

He was called at the scene. He took the bod to the morgue, was present at the autopsy and checked him every day in the firdge.

he called his parents but because of visa problems they couldn't arrive for months!. He said dude was blue in the fridge.

I got a boner from that. He also said the dude was beautiful and strong and he visited him at the morgue every day.

Thats when it was my stop and I "came"...

wow, hawt story!

If you set yer mind too it, you can achieve anything!!

Just go for it!!

Easier said than done.

But I will do my best. I have another hot real-life story.

I was very small - six or seven. I was walking with my mom and she decided we take a shortcut and pass by the morgue.

I didn't know what this strange building was but it had ventilators and smelled beautifully.

So I stopped. My mom was disgusted by the smell and petrified that I stopped.

"Whats wrong with you, let's get out of here," she told me.

"I don't wanna go," I replied.

She grabbed me and took me away. "Insane kid," she said and probably thought I was not all there.

Years later I found out that was the morgue. I loved the smell, the ventilator and how I saw bodies strapped in white sheers and stored int he basement on shelves, one ontop of the other.

Later I was 13 when I met a gay boy who lived next to the morgue. He was in love with me and we went out every day.

But once we got very bored and he said,"lets go to the morgue and watch some people get ripped open".

He admitted that he and a friend of him regularly did that from a hiding place with a good view to the dissection room. I refused.

:(

Back