94elmwood

Forum Veteran
Exactly like the tittle of the thread says...17 year old and friends tied up and heads removed .Bodies were found on a mattress and heads were found in refrigerator do they will stay nice and fresh for you..Or maybe some head soup or chowder if you like remeber the rep point system:punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::fight::fight::fight::bored::bored::group::escape::escape::yes::yes::shock::shock::bow: 17 year old made a extremely bad choice and he wont see 18

Great post elm. 17 yo was handsome!

Very hot head shot of the 17 year old. Cute guy. Looks like his head may have been decapitated by garotting rather than cut off. A most painful way to go.

No matter how many decapitation images I see, a new one always makes me squirm as if it were the first. It's just that a head seperated from its body is such a wildly unnatural situation! I hope no one removes MINE while I'm alive. Hey, 94, I tried to give you reps and got a message saying I had to give them to someone else before I hit you again... :[
...but it's the thought that counts. :]

Looks like his head may have been decapitated by garotting rather than cut off. A most painful way to go.

I saw a video of some Hispanic man being garotted as he sat tied to a chair facing the camera (his face NOT covered). It was a dreadful thing to watch. It never occured to me before that, after the victim was dead and the video ended, the executioner may have continued tightening the device until his head fell right off.

While the first guy may have been 17 yrs. old, the second victim looks much older.

I have read that the new method of torture and killing is simply to flay the person. They start with the strips of the face and go on from there!! This method can offer many days of intense pain!!

Is there a head missing? Looks like it could be 3 different bodies. The 2 pics of the younger look to be tied differently. One tied behind back and the other tied over his missing head. Just a thought. The one with arms outstreched sure has a nicely shaped ass.

Back