I like the subject of this song, livingdeadman20. Young Thugs are good. I can't, however, motivate myself to listen very long to a woman singing about them. Does Bruno Mars sing any songs about young thugs?

I was not familiar with either O'Riordan or the Cranberries, and needed to look them up. I saw on TMZ that Dolores had a history of depression, and had attempted suicide five years ago. So, maybe she finally succumbed to the dolor of her life.

I was not familiar with either O'Riordan or the Cranberries, and needed to look them up. I saw on TMZ that Dolores had a history of depression, and had attempted suicide five years ago. So, maybe she finally succumbed to the dolor of her life.

Dont you know the Zombie song? Is very popular

I might recognize it if I heard it, metalmachine, but (thanks to my POS computer setup) I can not easily stream or download content. :[

Nostalgy -A song from my youth. Sigarasi Yildisi with Abdullah Yuce. (Mr. Yuce stands to the right side of the photography)

Anyone here like Tame Impala? I listen to them pretty much all the time!

I'm listening to Rufus Wainwright singing "Oh What a World". It is beautiful beyond words! I swear it gives me shivers...

Why Maurice Ravel on the same Youtube page? A oh now i understand!

Your USA-Prima Ballerina Isadora Duncan is said to have gone consiousless when hearing "Bolreo" for the first time.

isadoradaughterAnna450.jpg

Last edited:
Why Maurice Ravel on the same Youtube page? A oh now i understand!

Your USA-Prima Ballerina Isadora Duncan is said to have gone consiousless when hearing "Bolreo" for the first time.
Ravel is good, but it's Wainwright who renders me unconscious.

I would have thought disco music was punishable by death in Saudi Arabia in the '70s.

Barış Manço the funky ashik (trad. sing and songwriter) of 1960:ies Turkey.

Mehmet Aga with the yellow boots

Write down friend(Yaz dostum)

Write down friend
Would you call him a man if he doesn't like the fair?
Write down friend
Would you call him gallant if he doesn't recieve salute?
Write down friend
Does it worth just for a 5 meter long fabric?
Write down friend
Would you call it life if it is spent in vain?

Write again to the board, grab your books and notebooks
Mehmet the landowner with yellow wellingtons,
Some day sure he'll pay his debt

Write down friend
If you see a needy feed him with kajmak and honey
Write down friend
Dress up the poor with silk and shawl
Write down friend
If you see an orphan wrap him tight with your arms
Write down friend
Nobody departs from this world with their belongings

Write again to the board, grab your books and notebooks,

Write down friend
Barış talks but does he learn a lesson from it
Write down friend
Does it remain if you write on the water
Write down friend
A world where right and wrong got mixed up
Write down friend
You can't fill the empty, could you fill the full?

Write again to the board, grab your books and notebooks,

Hello Tayne!

I watch Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better on Youtube, there were no tame, or wild, gazelles, there was just a naughty gorilla. :grin:

Yay! I'm excited to meet someone who knows about them! That's actually one of my favorite songs by them! I really like Feels Like We Only Go Backwards. If you haven't heard that one, you should listen to it! I also like their remix of a song called waves by Miguel. That's a good one, too. Did you know they did the music for Lady Gaga's song, Perfect Illusion?!

I've been on such a Nirvana kick lately. I just want to play guitar and sing all day. Singing makes me so happy!

Back