Bulgarian singer "The count" performs his latest song "Nobody"

Horribe post-apocalyptic world, probably in 2012 after the collapse of the euro.

Russian and Bulgarian are closely related as they are both Slavic languages yet there are differences but usually it's much easier to learn Russian than English.

When I was a kid English was very difficult to learn and remember different words, frankly some things didn't make sense at all.

:wtf: Even to this day I often have to look up some expressions on the internet.

For example, the phrase "in the doldrums" was mentioned several times recently in BBC news articles about the European economy. I had do look it up, didn't make sense as we don't have any similar word in Bulgarian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doldrums

Yes doesn't make much sense sometimes as it uses a lot of idiomatic phrases used to mean something totally different. Your written English on your posts seem quite good, and mostly look like you have grasped a lot of the colloquialism from the UK and the US. Plus you have better written grammar than a lot of US/UK born kids these days! :Rock2::great:

'written English on your posts seem quite good' - very good, most of time I wouldn't know you weren't a native English-speaker. And even with North European academics, (whoasse english as second language is normally pretty good) I can normally tell straight off.

Exquisite, Metal ... yous has superb taste!
:excellent::excellent::excellent:

Back