Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
photo_verybig_782894.jpg

A 28-year-old sick dude was caught by police in Sofia after killing and chopping a 28-year-old young handsome men.

He kept the body in his apartment under the bed in black plastic bags for trash.

He also murdered a 27-year-old, chopped him up, burnt the bones and buried him in a wooded area just outside Sofia.

Police are investigating, both dead dudes or what remains of them have been taken for an autopsy.

Dude tried to make himself look insane by telling the police "God made me do it" but detectives know that he was engaged in a vicious financial scheme and desribed him as very intelligent and cunning.

Sounds so hot, wish there were pics:wink:

Corpse pics are never revealed here, people don't want to talk about death and don't want to see dead bodies. Life is all joy and happiness, eternal bliss. :hahahahha:

Corpse pics are never revealed here, people don't want to talk about death and don't want to see dead bodies. Life is all joy and happiness, eternal bliss. :hahahahha:

i hope one day the news of the world will be like Brazil and Mexico News

I hope there is war in my country like in Libya and Syria with many dead young guys on the street.

The world is fucked phyzzi, do you really believe in endless economic growth and peace? With each day passed we draw closer to global revolution.

The European Union is falling apart. Whole nations are bankrupt.

you got it, Meat - it's coming to your neck of the woods....no pun intended.....well, maybe!

Back