WTF I am surprised the Brits did that. Usually here in US the policia shoot first and ask questions later

Did you bother to open the news link at all, this is in Portsmouth, Arizona :outgunned:

Did you bother to open the news link at all, this is in Portsmouth, Arizona :outgunned:
Dude! I read the article 3 time to make sure...........the AZ is Azerbaijan NOT Arizona
:hahahahha::hahahahha:

Ah it says Virginia.....well it figures it was US, but definitely not Arizona:kissess:

OMG!!! That guy is very very beautiful. Thanks

Figures. Seems that some US cops are taught to shoot first for any perceived threat, even if it is obvious there are no firearms. Recently where I live, there was a homeless Native American who is well known in the community as a woodcarver, and a trigger happy egoistic cop shot him because he didn't follow the cop's request for him to drop his carving knife. :fight:

Dude! It's always the innocent hotties that the police gun down. Look what happened to that poor young Brazilian guy on the London underground a while back. Unarmed, wrestled to the ground and some pig pumped a large number of bullets into his head!

Back