Tecpatl

Forum Resident
From the 1995 movie Hideaway. Jeremy Sisto plays a teen who murders his mother and sister, then goes up to his room, puts on some heavy metal, takes off his shirt, prays to Satan, and shoves a sharp knife in his chest. His dad gets home from work just in time to find his half-naked body just as he breathes his last breath.

Lucky, lucky Dad! (I'm sure that gay incestuous necrophilia followed, but unfortunately that scene was cut. :hahahahha:)

Great scene! If I ever do myself in, it'll be like that (don't worry, won't do it before I'm demented and by then I'll have forgotten how to).

Beautiful scene, thanks for posting.

What more could could a necro ask for? Romantic lighting by candle light, privacy so they won't be disturb and a young dead stud still warm and in the missionary position. It's perfect for relaxing after a hard day at work. :yes:

Perfect position for him to take it up the ass as he dies!

Yes, takes it up the ass as he dies but with the blade in his belly and forced down hard as I start to cum inside him driving it into my own guts.

really hard! best place to take a blade! hope he has transfix his heart part to part and has been his maximum extasy while blade had pierced part to part heart..sure he cum too

Back