Do you like to swallow cum?

• Total voters

PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
See also Phyzzique's thread "Not my cup of tea" 19-09-2011.

Do you like to swallow your partner's cum, or your own? I do (my partner's more than my own). If you do, do you have interesting details (add sugar, salt, pepper, ice cubes, ..., not when he just ate garlic, only when you're drunk, ...)?

I love to suck cock and swallow cum, and just about any time I get the chance to swallow someone else's jizz I take it. In my wilder days I used to blow dudes in the park bathrooms all the time.

I definitely have on occasion and liked it. But I need to be completely horned to do so. Once I blow my own load, I have no interest in swallowing cum.

See also Phyzzique's thread "Not my cup of tea" 19-09-2011.

Do you like to swallow your partner's cum, or your own? I do (my partner's more than my own). If you do, do you have interesting details (add sugar, salt, pepper, ice cubes, ..., not when he just ate garlic, only when you're drunk, ...)?

When I was younger I had no idea I might like it. Once I did it once, I was willing to do it with someone I knew and cared about - which is my partner for the last seven years. I have refused to suck some people's cocks when I did not feel attracted to them and I have spit it out sometimes when I did not feel right about it.

I guess I am in the minority. I can't stand it. I have a very good gag reflex, I can handle any size dick, but shoot a load in there and I will gag like crazy. It is nearly impossible for me to even have him shoot and me spit it out. I'll take anyone's flesh any time, but not jizz.

Oh yes! I want it in my mouth and on my tongue for a while before I swallow. Different guys produce different textures and tastes (some not so tasty, of course, even vile), and I want to experience the whole load. But having the jizz shot onto may face, dribbling off my nose and chin, is awesome, too.

No I dont. But I like other guys swallow my cum, hehe

i don't need to be a cannibal , to swallow cum from a cute and nice guy ! lol!

Last edited:
This is one I have tried a couple of times - and we both enjoyed it. Lying on my back I pop about 6 or 8 jelly beans into my navel - my partner and I both cum into my navel covering the beans - then eat them - now that is good :)
Mind you there are many times when the beans go to hell and the cum ends up elsewhere and that's even better

When you're masturbating ferociously on your back and you finally erupt how do you avoid getting the first few spurts on your face and hair anyway? When I'm cumming I can't control my facial muscles anyway so I couldn't close my mouth even if I wanted to. Besides, when I first reached puberty my bro told me it was an excellent source of testosterone for bulking up, so I got in the practice of always eating it. By the time I found out he was full of shit I already liked it.

Back