Do you like to swallow cum?

• Total voters
Let's be honest, it's never going to be one of Baskin Robbins 31 flavours, but that's not the point, it's the context and meaning of it. Have swallowed plenty of other guys' cum, and occasionally been forced to lick up my own. As long as the other guy's cum enters my body one way or another.

Let's be honest, it's never going to be one of Baskin Robbins 31 flavours, but that's not the point, it's the context and meaning of it. Have swallowed plenty of other guys' cum, and occasionally been forced to lick up my own. As long as the other guy's cum enters my body one way or another.
100% agreed.
Then again, personally, if there's a bond between me and a guy, I love everything coming out of his body and enjoy eating it; maybe even the body itself.

Lol! I prefer it straight from the source. Even better, if their piss slit is pressed right into your oesophagus so the cum shoots straight down your throat
Straight from the source is the only acceptable way if you ask me, for either hole. Wouldn’t possibly want to waste any of it. :p

Straight from the source is the only acceptable way if you ask me, for either hole. Wouldn’t possibly want to waste any of it. :p
Exactly, and keeping it it in as long as possible is my aim. If you manage what you eat prior to cleaning out for sex you can keep it in so long that it absorbs completely. Ie, no smell of cum when you finally defecate again. Sorry, too much information? Lol!

Exactly, and keeping it it in as long as possible is my aim. If you manage what you eat prior to cleaning out for sex you can keep it in so long that it absorbs completely. Ie, no smell of cum when you finally defecate again. Sorry, too much information? Lol!
No. More information, please.

Lol! I prefer it straight from the source. Even better, if their piss slit is pressed right into your oesophagus so the cum shoots straight down your throat
Not directly into my esophagus.. I want to taste it. To feel its creamy texture on my tongue. Swish it and gargle it like mouthwash. Just fill my mouth with your cum and I'll take it from there. :tognue2::yummy2::tognue2::yummy2::tognue2::yummy2:

Not directly into my esophagus.. I want to taste it. To feel its creamy texture on my tongue. Swish it and gargle it like mouthwash. Just fill my mouth with your cum and I'll take it from there. :tognue2::yummy2::tognue2::yummy2::tognue2::yummy2:
That's the way to go! The cum has got to be savored, make it last. Play it over your teeth & gums to feel the texture. Slather your tongue. Inhale that power.

That's the way to go! The cum has got to be savored, make it last. Play it over your teeth & gums to feel the texture. Slather your tongue. Inhale that power.

Back