That's old for us here at CDG. We post content as soon as it happens, not like on your blog. We posted this set weeks ago.

Post something new and original and your reputation will turn green, members will vote for you and you will get respected!!!

The full set is in our Secret Room. Earn green bars and you will get access. Thanks for posting, keep it up you are on the right track.

Just try to find something that is original and new, I will personally vote for you.

Admins have twice the power of ordinary members when they vote, so my vote is very strong .
:come and get me:

The more green bars you have the more power you have on the forum when you vote for other users!

The full set is in our Secret Room. Earn green bars and you will get access. Thanks for posting, keep it up you are on the right track.

Just try to find something that is original and new, I will personally vote for you.

Admins have twice the power of ordinary members when they vote, so my vote is very strong .
:come and get me:

The more green bars you have the more power you have on the forum when you vote for other users!

ok thnx , i will continue to post a good picture and video like always :Merry Xmas:

This is probably one of the best series (of dead soldiers) out there :) Thanks for posting

Thanks for posting. Either these Chechans are all bloated from rot or they ate one too many goats , and most here seem to be butt ugly! I guess the Russians were doing the genetic line a favor. LOL

Back