More foto.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
See more photos by album in my profile.
My story.
I am bi-passiv man from Russia.
Full hanging it hurts, but I can tolerate. The pain depends on the ropes. I can hang a maximum of 4-5 seconds. Most have not tried, it is dangerous. I feel at the time of hanging, the same as the other hanged. In addition to pain, fear, humiliation, the noise in my head, twitch the desire and enhance erection. When preparing to hang especially strongly feel shame and humiliation. It's very embarrassing, to stand naked in front of another man, give yourself photographed with a noose around his neck, but it is highly exciting.
I usually get an erection during his training to be hanged, when I put a naked noose around the neck, from this humiliation, especially when photographed. Also, during a partial hanging, when the loop makes me stretch up all over. I love hanging out and also in part can be long in the loop.
I found that I like hanging out at age 15, when I saw the pictures in a book of Russian patriots hanged by the Nazis - men and women together on the same gallows. This greatly aroused my dick. I began to imagine that I, too, was hanged during the war. Began to try and play himself photographed in the loop. Be in the loop turned me on even more. I have pictures where I hung naked in 15 years. Then I began to find partners. With partners, to be hanged even more interesting, though very ashamed. The first partner I had in 20 years and I felt terrible humiliation, but controlled himself and gave to hang naked. One of the partners, it was a man older than 40 years, taught me in 22 years to suck his dick and anal sex after the gallows, when I was very excited and ready for anything. Since then, I really like being fucked in the ass.
Now I'm 43 years old, I am pleased to continue these games hanging. Find partners for themselves in Moscow over the Internet. Those who want to hang me there are many of them fuck me in the ass before or after the gallows, I love it. My dream - to be hanged in public in the nude.

Last edited:
Beautiful story... I loved to fuck you in the ass while stretching you with a rope in your neck..

Fascinating story and interesting photos!

See more photos by album in my profile.
My story.
I am bi-passiv man from Russia.
Full hanging it hurts, but I can tolerate. The pain depends on the ropes. I can hang a maximum of 4-5 seconds. Most have not tried, it is dangerous. I feel at the time of hanging, the same as the other hanged. In addition to pain, fear, humiliation, the noise in my head, twitch the desire and enhance erection. When preparing to hang especially strongly feel shame and humiliation. It's very embarrassing, to stand naked in front of another man, give yourself photographed with a noose around his neck, but it is highly exciting.
I usually get an erection during his training to be hanged, when I put a naked noose around the neck, from this humiliation, especially when photographed. Also, during a partial hanging, when the loop makes me stretch up all over. I love hanging out and also in part can be long in the loop.
I found that I like hanging out at age 15, when I saw the pictures in a book of Russian patriots hanged by the Nazis - men and women together on the same gallows. This greatly aroused my dick. I began to imagine that I, too, was hanged during the war. Began to try and play himself photographed in the loop. Be in the loop turned me on even more. I have pictures where I hung naked in 15 years. Then I began to find partners. With partners, to be hanged even more interesting, though very ashamed. The first partner I had in 20 years and I felt terrible humiliation, but controlled himself and gave to hang naked. One of the partners, it was a man older than 40 years, taught me in 22 years to suck his dick and anal sex after the gallows, when I was very excited and ready for anything. Since then, I really like being fucked in the ass.
Now I'm 43 years old, I am pleased to continue these games hanging. Find partners for themselves in Moscow over the Internet. Those who want to hang me there are many of them fuck me in the ass before or after the gallows, I love it. My dream - to be hanged in public in the nude.

You are very brave to lay it on the line, thanks. I would love to be the one to cut you down and breath life back into you.

This photo are noy new but I thnk are simply great. They are real hanging: the rope on your neck, red face, tounghe quite out from your mouth.... ummmm (but you are alive, even this is very kind)

I can't do that to myself, but I'd love for someone else to do it for me!

Back