phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
The devastating news of the tragic death of Murilo Rezende da Silvawho was found dead alongside Eugenio Brizola with whom he shared an apartment in the Jardins area of Sao Paulo has left everyone stunned. Both victims were stabbed multiple times and a plastic bag was found over Murilo Rezende's head.

Mr. Piaui 2011 and a top 10 semi-finalist in Mister Brazil 2011, Murilo Rezende was brutally murdered in an apartment in Sao Paulo. According to the police who are still investigating the incident, it looks like the murderer killed both Murilo and the apartment owner (Eugenio Bozola) to rob them because Eugenio’s car was also taken. According to police there is a suspect under custody after they located him with the Honda Civic belonging to Brizola.

The investigators already have a suspect: Cintra Zanetti Luke Rossetti, 21,and was also living in the house for Bozola. Victim and suspect had met in São Paulo.

WEEKEND
A video recording helped police to identify the suspect. On the weekend prior to the crime, the alleged murderer, the victims and a group of friends went to a pizzeria in Higienópolis and, soon after, a gay nightclub in the West Zone.

Pizzeria’s cameras recorded the moment when the attacker entered the guest shop with the analyst and the model. Images from the cameras of the nightclub, where the group was that night were also requested.

- "It captured this image of the suspect and enlarged it which made it possible to make
a sketch of the suspect," said the delegate Mauricio Soares Guimaraes, head of the homicide division of the Department of Homicides and Protection of Persons (DHPP), which is investigating the murders.

NIGHT OF THE CRIME
At about 21h of Monday, 22, the promoter Jacqueline Sampaio received a text message on her phone. Murillo said he did not feel well and that was 'groggy'. - "I tried to talk to him later, at around 22.15, but could not reach him. I called at the home of Eugene and the person who answered said the two were sleeping, "she said.

As already disclosed by the police, she also believes that her boyfriend was a victim of the drug 'good night Cinderella," a mixture consisting of drugs that when mixed with liquor can put the victims to sleep from 48 to 72 hours. The motive for the crime is still unsolved.

Murilo and Bozola never woke up.

Murilo was a native of Minas Gerais and was part of the Rio de Janeiro casting agency “40 Graus Models”, he graced the covers of "Junior" and "Sensitif," starred in the campaign and photographed Rufskin editorials for "Tatler" and "WHO" – this one where he posed nude next to Sabrina Sato during carnival.

He was elected Mister Piaui 2011 and ranked sixth in the competition this year Mister Brazil. In the contest page, a note was published in honor of the model. Up until the very last minute, Murilo Rezende was one of the favorites and could have easily won the title.
- "To all the candidates and organizers of the 2011 Mister Brazil, what remains is the image of his smile, memories of a good guy, disciplined guy, liked by everyone. Carmen Fusquine, the chaperone who took care of Murilo’s group during the national pageant, said: “He was very polite, shy, a man of few words. Murilo was sweet, disciplined, kind. He will be missed”.

Last edited:
Jesus PHUCK!

He was gorgeous, I bet the necros at the morgue got monster boners from this dude, I have no doubt he looked awesome on a slab!

What a fucking waste, just think of all that beauty under six feet of dirt and to top it off he has my last name Iwonder if we were long lost cousins.

Look for Murilo Rezende at 41 secs....he is the hottest

This video shows how charming and hot he's really is. It's really a shame to see how he had to go. RIP

stunning

what a gorgeous hunk and like others bet the morgue workers couldn't wait to get him stripped for the slab.

Back