Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
xXg42819.jpg

vxC42819.jpg

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7194516

i"d have all their boots off in 10 seconds! lol

im sure the feet are un burned and still very moist and oh so fuckable!!!

Do yous really think these are USA soldier grunt kills? The vehicle de is US military,but these guys -- all the bottles in front seem too messy for a USA military hospital or morgue -- just seems way too primitive.

PLUS USA grunts would NEVER be photographed for a major news release for public viewing on an ABC NEWS affiliate as this post puports.

I think they are more likely Talibaners greased by USA soldier grunt jarheads.
I really do.

What do yous other guys think?

:question mark: :question mark: :question mark:

:not sure: :not sure: :not sure:

Do yous really think these are USA soldier grunt kills? The vehicle de is US military,but these guys -- all the bottles in front seem too messy for a USA military hospital or morgue -- just seems way too primitive.

PLUS USA grunts would NEVER be photographed for a major news release for public viewing on an ABC NEWS affiliate as this post puports.

I think they are more likely Talibaners greased by USA soldier grunt jarheads.
I really do.

What do yous other guys think?

:question mark: :question mark: :question mark:

:not sure: :not sure: :not sure:

Larr, this is that CIA command center that the Taliban breached

Is that what they are? Burnt? Is that why are the bodies like that? They look cool. I like the boots on too.

Larr, this is that CIA command center that the Taliban breached

But PhyzBudd ...

IF really those CIA dudes, even MORE unlikely this is thems. The CIA took this incident very hard and angrily, and the LAST THING of ALL agencies in the USA Government that would EVER allow such photos to be RELEASED to MAJOR USA news media such as ABC is would be the TOP SPY AGENCY...

The Central Intelligence Agency.

Just NO WAY in HELL, with all due respect.

:No way::No way::No way:

Back