alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
Is there anyone who's had sex with Meatpie AND is at liberty to describe the experience? I'm just curious what he's like in bed.

I am like this ----->>>>> :beg:

And when you fall asleep I will watch you naked and jack over your relaxed body, that's my favourite.

:fast jerk:

I am like this ----->>>>> :beg:

And when you fall asleep I will watch you naked and jack over your relaxed body, that's my favourite.

:fast jerk:

I can't QUITE make out what's going on in the first emoticon you used, but it looks like somebody's being cornholed (and I will assume YOU are the penetrator). If so, that's an excellent start. As for those activities involving my body in which you might engage after I pass out (including, but not limited to, murder), they aren't as important to me, since I wouldn't be aware of them. Nonetheless, please enjoy yourself. I encourage you to yank away and glaze me like a fuckin' donut.

Well, Meatpie, I do thank you for providing me with an answer directly from the source! Now, I have one more related question. HAVE you, in fact, had sex with any of the 12,000 or so members of CDG?

Yes, I have it was exciting.

LI also hooked up with a dude on youtube. :shuffle:

'glaze me like a fuckin' donut' great expression alexonedeath, hope you don't mind if I steal it and use it myself sometime. I can imagine what meatpie's like in sex and killing, God it's so horny I'm just about to cum in my pants! Killing that hot bod or being killed by him in whatever means he chose,
uuuuuUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck, that's another pair of underpants for the laundry..........eventually!

Of course, the reality is bound to be way more awesome than my puny intellect can dream up.

I'm sorry dude, I just can't help it, it's that goddamn avatar pic you use in all your replies. I get so horny just the sight of it
makes me wanna splooge! Have a heart fella, use an alternate pic sometimes or my nuts are gonna run dry.

I am not into killing anyone jsyk.

I like kinky play, and was happy and lucky to find a partner who let me do whatever I wanted with him, I turned the kitchen table into my own private autopsy room. I took pictures of him naked on a slab and posted foot pics on CDG but when he found out I felt guilty and deleted everything.

Back