Awesome pics! Dunno what happened, but that is one fucked up looking dude. Thanks for excellent post Angel

He looks like another chopper blade casualty. Looking at these photos causes me to regret my years as an accountant. I would like to urge any members of CDG who are still young enough to consider an exciting career as a coroner. Just knowing that something like this might be awaiting one at the office would make it so much easier getting up every morning.

He looks like another chopper blade casualty. Looking at these photos causes me to regret my years as an accountant. I would like to urge any members of CDG who are still young enough to consider an exciting career as a coroner. Just knowing that something like this might be awaiting one at the office would make it so much easier getting up every morning.
:hahahahha::hahahahha:

Maybe he was jumper from a tower or high building, his right arm seems to have split open too.

What's up with the shot of his arm up in the air by itself? And blood pooling all around him? I though you stop bleeding once you're dead? Only the front half of his head mas massacred. Maybe the basal brain functions continued a while longer. Hm. There was a time when pics like this would give me nightmares. Now they make me curious to know more. I'm either on my way to becoming a doctor or a serial killer.

Back