17 years old very handsome shot dead

sutherland20

Forum Regular
The boy, identified by family members as Paulo Guilherme da Silva Martins, 17 years of age, was hit by a firearm shot in the chest and he still wearing New balance shoes without socks.

He was found lying on Rua Cabrália, in the neighborhood of Bairro Três Lagoas.

According to reports, the victim lived in Medianeira and was going to visit his mother when he was murdered.

If I am there, I would give him a smack kiss and put my dick on his open mouth. Love to lick his chest and remove his shoes and kiss his feet. How I wish to take him home and bring it to my room and devour his body! Love him to cut his legs wherein the shoes still remain to his fucking feet 😋

Cant see it. Just the "tit site" popup, nothing else. Have I been banned? Nothing works on this site for me anymore.

Cant see it. Just the "tit site" popup, nothing else. Have I been banned? Nothing works on this site for me anymore.
Not banned maybe a glitch. Can you see this:

Close the pop-up, image should appear. Everything here is working fine for me.

Sometimes it happens in mobile versions of pixhost, the button "click here to continue..." doesnt work well.

The boy, identified by family members as Paulo Guilherme da Silva Martins, 17 years of age, was hit by a firearm shot in the chest and he still wearing New balance shoes without socks.

He was found lying on Rua Cabrália, in the neighborhood of Bairro Três Lagoas.

According to reports, the victim lived in Medianeira and was going to visit his mother when he was murdered.

If I am there, I would give him a smack kiss and put my dick on his open mouth. Love to lick his chest and remove his shoes and kiss his feet. How I wish to take him home and bring it to my room and devour his body! Love him to cut his legs wherein the shoes still remain to his fucking feet 😋

Beautiful fantasy!! Take the fresh boy kill home and make love to his stinky feet and fuck His sexy mouth!

Back