Just checked the download, the quality sucks, i will re-load it on deposit files
on tuesday.

thank you very much. darkside...it would be wonderful if you could upload it to depositfile so i can download it. i tried to download a file you put on zshare but with no success. i don't know why.....:sm (48): i am looking forward to your post ! thank you again darkside!

He is Dirk Vantrees, and yes I think he is the best one too, love it when he is rolled over and moved about so floppy and shaggable, do you have this one feetboy or do you want me to re-load this one too?.
Cheers Darkside.

i have! any place where i can upload it?

hahaaa, cna someone post the armando, lucas and the ohter byron vid plase??!

i been asking for them for months!! =)

haha yes, if someone out there has the lucas video please share it with us! (i've posted almost all of my MT pics) unfortunately (but thankfully to darkside and others who shared) i only have the vids posted here. thanks for everyone's contributions!

can someone reupload the eric vid? i have ot but iys incomplete now that i notice it... =(

Some pics of Lucas Sanders

i'm looking for the videos of lucas & eric too. Can someone post them up? I got only few pics of him, so I share with you all.

Attachments

• Lucas Sanders 1.jpg
    Lucas Sanders 1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 840
  • Lucas Sanders 2.jpg
    Lucas Sanders 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 869
  • Lucas Sanders 9.jpg
    Lucas Sanders 9.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 753
  • Lucas Sanders 16.jpg
    Lucas Sanders 16.jpg