Cheers Meatpie, I will look for others at weekend, I know I had them somewhere, only a couple of hundred discs to search, I must get them in order and stop saving so much crap.
Cheers Dark.

Hey, Dark. Any luck yet in finding any others? Lucas perhaps? (he asked, hoping against hope). :sm (50):

Thanks.

Sorry guys, found discs, but the bloody things wont work, I know they were done on my old computer which wasn't windows format, but thought with some new softwear they would have been transferable, that worked with the others, but for some reason it won't work now.
(fucking shit heap computers)

morbidtech was soooo hot i miss it soo much

I would love to find someone in Phoenix to role play some morbidtech scene with me.

Would love to find a "mortician" to embalm me.

post pics of yourself naked and we will get you a hot dude for your autopsy

haha, still want the other byron vid!!! =)

Hi Meatpie , I have about 8 years worth of discs , I know a lot no longer work properly as many are in old formats and my newest computer won't read them, as for sorting out discs, I don't have the time or the staying power.
Cheers Dark.

Thats unpossble. Unless it was a zip disk
, then all is need is zip drive for your computer.

If they are CD/DVD, then please describe what is meaning by formats.

So I'm assuming these videos are staged? I just want to know how they keep the models from breathing for so long? lol

Here is Wez
http://depositfiles.com/files/31evkmfkc
still have- mark, Aaron,byron,darren,dirk,ian,justin,ricky,ryan,trevor,wez,zac,jayden.
if anyone needs them just let me know.
cheers Darkside.

Hi, My name is Patrick, I'm new to this, and Lucas is totally awesome; if you possibly could send him, it would really get me off. Justin, either Byron (or both!) would be super hot as well. Also, is there anywhere I can buy the discs? Or if someone could make copies, I would like to buy them. Please let me know......

Patrick McC

Hello Patrick and welcome.

Whats McC

It's probably his last name cut short to keep his identity safe. Lots of Irish last names start with McC.

thank you trombonerQ for sharing with us so many fantastic pics. i am looking forward to seeing more from you.

It's probably his last name cut short to keep his identity safe. Lots of Irish last names start with McC.

And Scottish, including Scottish-origin in England and US

darkside, could you post the darren vid again....it's been deleted when i wanted to download it today....

Back