i just watched the byron video- i love the bit where the mortician says 'gonna clean him up and get him ready for shippin back to Arizona, where they've got a retort and they're gonna cremate him - i hate it when they do that..... especially to one like this, who's actually pretty good lookin...' i shot a bucket load at that bit

yes I do hate cremation BUT the mortician commenting on how good Byron looked, and talking about him being cremated made it more real. Byron looked so dead as well, it made me so fucking horny.

i once jerked off on this idea: i was fucking a dead guy as he was being cremated. I wasn't harmed but i was the last person to be with the guy in the retort, i hated the fact that he was crumbling away but I loved the fact that time was running out. its fucking crazy man, i'm sick

mind you, I am someone who, when I stayed at my grandparents house, used to creep through in the middle of the night and rub my grandads feet while he was asleep. Right up to the age of 15!

I like to think that he wasn't asleep.....

When he was dying, the day before he died he was asleep most of the time, and I'd rub his feet. i was really sad but it gave me a boner. I visited him in his coffin every day until the cunts burned him.

I kissed him on his face, i used his hand to feel myself, and I'd rub his dick through his trousers. sorry i 'm so sick man, but i almost felt in love with him. having him burned was the worst thing, especially as he'd said he wanted to be buried. he never left a will, and the fucking dicks in my family did what was cheapest.

you are very sick, thats why you are so special here.

I am usually able to understand fetishes,at least in part but yours is out of this world.

I have no clue what you are tlaking about

the fucking dicks in my family did what was cheapest.

THE CUNTS!!!
What you did to your grandpa was disgusting, how cum you are a young boy and into the elderly?

i know i mean imagine wanting to fuck your grandfather. i STILL jerk to him

My grandpa croaked relatively young - 60. Cancer.

He was lean and muscled and I assume he liked both men and women.

He often had fights with my granny and called her a cunt in front of me. I was six back then.

He used to play with my feet and with my little toe. I absolutely liked that as a kid but now I undertsand he had a feet thing and I contracted it from him.

Fetishes are age old, we just have them in our genes

It wasn't disgusting meatpie, he never complained about it and i think he knew what i was doing - apart from when he was dead of course.

they shouldn't have cremated him though, they should have embalmed him and put him in a solid wood casket, and buried him properly.

when i saw him in his coffin he was wearing a suit but he hadn't been embalmed . they didn't even seal his lips. his mouth was slightly open and he was stiff as a plank, so i massaged out some of his stiffness for him. his skin felt really nice you know. i was so hard though i feel guilty about it but i loved it too. He died aged 67. I was 16, if they'd buried him right he might still be viewable - we have heavy clay soil around here which holds the water and causes adipocere - the kind of wax that corpses turn into instead of decomposing.

why didn't you take pics mate, you could now have his pics and jerk to him for the rest of your life.

Sorry man but I dont like old men let alone dead ones. Thats why I said disgusting. and he was your grandpa after all

Each to their own, please accept my apology.

Attachments

• 2737020941.jpg
    2737020941.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 996
  • 3470803384.jpg
    3470803384.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 868
  • 3149314704.jpg
    3149314704.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 863
  • 2158202209.jpg
    2158202209.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 902
  • SAM_2960 - Kopia.jpg
    SAM_2960 - Kopia.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 578
  • SAM_2961 - Kopia.jpg
    SAM_2961 - Kopia.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 656
thats ok meatpie i didn't take offence, what is disgusting to you may not be disgusting to me, mind you, we're all necros.

At the time he died i couldnt have taken pics because there were no digital cameras, not readily available ones. I'd have had to get them developed. it would have been bad.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • 1639.jpg
    1639.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 1804.jpg
    1804.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 844
oh please, you could have said its your grandpa and you want to remeber him, how he looks etc blah-blah.

Damn mate, I had no idea u was so sick. I am necro too but sucking your grandpa's dead cold smelly, yellow-nailed toes?

And rubbing his wrinkled sausage?

COME ON!!!

my mum would have killed me. my uncle would have killed me. they wouldnt want pics taken they just wanted him burned. i didn't own a camera it would have been too hard.

nasty familiy mate, I think they will burn you to if a double decker were to hit you.

btw do you have doubles deckers where u live or only in london

we should stop posting in this thread and move to F/H, we are absolutely off topic and derailed a quality morbidtech threads, so post your reply in the basement

Attachments

• 2x.jpg
    2x.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,048
  • 4x.jpg
    4x.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,258
  • 15x.jpg
    15x.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 29x.jpg
    29x.jpg