I don't care much for kids, but what was done to this one is just plain evil. I can't even begin to imagine how terrified the poor boy must have been.

Poor boy, he must've suffered greatly at the hands of his host.

At least he doesn't know that anymore.

the boy died eyes open, it looks like. so he probably endured most of this fatal event awake and aware of what was happening. brave little guy...

O man that crazy! the people that did this to this poor child should be killed! a child does not deserve anything like this. no matter what!

Pictures of children are not to be posted on this site. This needs to be deleted. Any more and I, for one, am out of here.

Why couldn't they off the trade union leader (they're scum!)

sic! poor kid. who did this i hope gets 10 times worse. kid stuff is not cool at all. would of been ok if an grown man.

Remember the catholic church once removed the testicles of young boys so their voices would not change....all in the name of Jesus. then apparently they found the kids were more fun if you left them intact and of course they church hide that tact their priests were pulling Jerry Sanduskys on these kids, even moved them around to other parishes so they could molest some more....and still people send their kids to catholic schools...amazing...And the church has the balls (of the kids?) to say we here are sinners. Bunch of hypocrites

Back