Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
92LFYT2.jpg

Another forum member has passed away.

http://cutedeadguys.net/member.php?6093-Zyzz

I talked with Zyzz last year, I didn't believe it when people started posting threads about his death, dude was fighting fit!

Poor dude, I have no doubt he was absolutely awesome at autopsy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-by-heart-defect/story-e6freuzi-1226112713390

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian was born March 23rd 1989 in Moscow, Soviet Union. His family background were a mix of Kurdish, Armenian and Persian. Before Aziz started working out during his highschool years, he was an avid World of Warcraft player and was in the top 100 PVP players in Australia. He graduated highschool with a UAI ranking score of 86.3.

Aziz later sold his world of warcraft account for over $500 which he used to purchase a gym membership and start working out at the age of 17. A year later he got his first tattoo which was "veni vidi vici" on his left pec. Zyzz attended the highly respected Macquarie University but was soon kicked out later that year for having bad grades and appalling absenteeism. Zyzz was studying a bachelor of Bus/Commerce at UWS Parramattta. He resided and trained at Fitness First Carlingford.

Very, most atheletic.

Whoever autopsied Zyzz must have gotten real hard. I am sure there are pics.

Muscle God

ZYZZwill always be 22 year old Muscle God

You're positive he really was a member here Meatpie? I mean, I'm asking you in particular since forum admins (i'm sure) have access to user IP). I mean no one can be sure the identity of posters, but if the location is close...

Anyway, interesting that he used to play WoW - doesn't look like a typical WoW player lol.

Nice fit bod.

Wow! he would have to be one of most cute dead guy, ever! Wow! I hope he knows how close i can feel to him now. He is everywhere now. on you in you around you and me. And he leaves great body to relate to. if we need that prop. thanks for all the pics! I wish i had talked with him. We never know when we will become deadguy.

wow from cute nerdy gamer to hot muscular hunk. Supposedly he died/went into cardiac arrest while in a sauna...which means he likely was completely nude when they found him.

wow from cute nerdy gamer to hot muscular hunk. Supposedly he died/went into cardiac arrest while in a sauna...which means he likely was completely nude when they found him.
Hard........thinking about that

You're positive he really was a member here Meatpie? I mean, I'm asking you in particular since forum admins (i'm sure) have access to user IP). I mean no one can be sure the identity of posters, but if the location is close...

Anyway, interesting that he used to play WoW - doesn't look like a typical WoW player lol.

Nice fit bod.

Nope, the account is fake. Some members of bb.com were trolling. It's not uncommon to use his pics for accounts.

We will not have to watch him get older and deteriorate! He will always be remembered
as the muscle god he was and truly beautiful to behold!!

don't mean to spoil the pot of beans

my condolences, handsome man,

but you made many threads of forum members who have passed, yet they turned out not to be true.

Back