phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
A PREVIOUSLY undiagnosed congenital heart condition is responsible for the sudden death of popular Sydney bodybuilder Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian.

Zyzz - a personal trainer, aspiring model and part-time stripper - went into cardiac arrest on August 5 while in a sauna in the Thai capital.

The parents of Russian-born Shavershian, known as Zyzz to his fans, today said they had received a copy of their son's official post-mortem from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade which confirmed his tragic cause of death.

They said the 22-year-old had shown some minor symptoms in recent months, including occasional shortness of breath and high blood pressure, and that there was a family history of heart problems.

"He touched the hearts of so many people because he was such a good person," his father Sergei Shavershian said.

The 22-year-old did not compete in bodybuilding competitions but built a strong reputation with tens of thousands of Facebook fans who admired his muscle-flexing and adopted his vision of "getting aesthetic".

Those fans have swamped social network sites in the last 24 hours denying that he has died.

However, DFAT reconfirmed the death and said the NSW man died in Thailand and that his family requested privacy.

Mr Shavershian, who began bodybuilding after completing his HSC to build strength and attract girls, lived in Eastwood in Sydney's northern suburbs and was a personal trainer, aspiring model and part-time stripper.

He also sold a whey protein supplement named Protein of the Gods.

On Simplyshredded.com, he recently spoke about "feeling like a little bitch when I was out with girls" while talking about his childhood.

Posts on a Facebook memorial page said Mr Shavershian suffered a cardiac arrest three days ago. His 25-year-old brother Said, who is also a bodybuilder and known as Chestbrah, said he was devastated by the death.
"Would do anything to have you back home safe with me. 22 years old. U were far too young," he wrote on Facebook.

"I Fucking miss you sooo much my baby brother, I can't live without you comeback please. Don't do this to me."

Chestbrah was last week fined $400 in Parramatta Local Court for possessing anabolic steroids.

Fanpage zzyzcentral.com said the cause and circumstances of Mr Shavershian's death were unknown: "It is a sad day for all of those whose lives Zyzz inspired and motivated. The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest, by training hard, getting aesthetic and not taking life too serious."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2JYkoO22c

Last edited:
aesthetic_zyzz.jpg

Zyzz was a member of CDG, I talked with him. Poor dude.

http://cutedeadguys.net/member.php?6093-Zyzz

Zyzz's body was still warm

An amateur Sydney bodybuilder had his personal belongings stolen after he died from a heart attack in a sauna in Thailand a week ago.

Eastwood man Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian a popular 22-year-old bodybuilder known as "Zyzz", died on August 9 after using a sauna in Bangkok.

His laptop, wallet and clothes, were stolen from his hotel room after his death, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.

Records show Mr Shavershian had spent $20,000 in Thailand according to a friend who did not want to be identified.

The bodybuilding community has planned a memorial next Saturday, with Mr Shavershian's fans urged to post photographs of themselves in "Zyzz poses" while the Shavershian family is trying to raise money for his funeral.

Muscle God

ZYZZwill always be 22 year old Muscle God

He is very hot. But, his demise may have some link to steroids. Considering how geek like he looked as a kid, the tremendous bulk of his muscles and the fact that his older brother had been previously arrested for possession of steroids, it seems possible that his heart defect was caused by steroid use.

He is very hot. But, his demise may have some link to steroids. Considering how geek like he looked as a kid, the tremendous bulk of his muscles and the fact that his older brother had been previously arrested for possession of steroids, it seems possible that his heart defect was caused by steroid use.
All very true, but he wasn't that bighe could have gotten size without it. There may have been recreational drugs involved as well...extacy, etc. Prolly steroids though, some of his youtube vids are weird

Zyzz was a lovely fun dude, I talked with him after he posted some rude messages on the forum...he said he only did it for fun and I thought this was cute.

I am sure someone has his autopsy photos and vidoes.

Zyzz was a lovely fun dude, I talked with him after he posted some rude messages on the forum...he said he only did it for fun and I thought this was cute.

I am sure someone has his autopsy photos and vidoes.
Would love to see them as well

Back