phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
There's a movie called Happy Birthday to Me that came out around 1980. A typical slasher film, deliciously more male carnage than female. A the end the bodies of the dead are all propped up around a table for a birthday party. The guy who died lifting weights is a particularly mouthwatering corpse!
OK, did some searching and found what EJ was talking about. Film is 'Happy Birthday To Me' and here is CDG.......
Handsome and fit lad Greg

Greg working out

At this point killer has removed the safety brackets that hold the weights

Greg is sweating bullets and begging killer to replace safety brackets

Killer drops heavy weight on Greg

Greg drops weights and breaks his sexy neck

Necro birthday party

Primo birthday gift:hearthrob:

Another Hot CDG from 'Happy Birthday To Me'
Rudi, handsome European motorcyclist

Rudi working on his motorcycle

From behind, killer inserts Rudi's scarf into revved up motorcycle wheel

Rudi's handsome face pulled into wheel spokes

Rudi at necro birthday party

OMG. That's the only movie I ever walked out on during the show (cinema). Couldn't handle the gruesome end then (the party with the corpses propped up at the 'feast'), was very young then. Kills got me VERY hot though. If I remember correctly there's three other guys who get whacked. The ones you show are the highlights.

OMG. That's the only movie I ever walked out on during the show (cinema). Couldn't handle the gruesome end then (the party with the corpses propped up at the 'feast'), was very young then. Kills got me VERY hot though. If I remember correctly there's three other guys who get whacked. The ones you show are the highlights.
Yeah PC, figured I would post the hottest guys, but also to show EJ the film he described. Really glad you have overcome your childhood phobias:cheers:

OMG i remember seeing this like a decade a go, i exp remember the "Birthday Party" with all of the hunky corpses @ the table

First saw this on HBO a long time ago. As I recall, there's some actual footage of a brain surgery, supposedly on a girl, that grossed me out. The kills didn't bother me a bit. Quite the opposite.

Absolutely the best! Thanks for sharing:winner:

Back