Craigie Boy

Headless Chicken
Hi there! I'm Craig. No disrespect, but I'm straight - at least I think I am. Will that be a problem in this forum? I ask because, from what I've heard, this is a gay necro site. So what the fuck am I doing here?

Two years ago a mate of mine nearly choked to death in a burger bar. If one of the staff hadn't known how to do the heimlich manoeuvre he'd have been dead for sure. And I found it such a fucking turn on... It's been driving me nearly crazy ever since, wanting to see how it would have ended up. And it would have to happen to a guy. If it happened to a woman I would find it too distressing, like I would if it happened to a kid...

So maybe I'm not as straight as I think I am? I'm here to find out, and to look at pics showing the reality behind what I've been fantasizing about.

Welcome Craig! No worries, there are both gay and str8s here, gals too. Most of the pics on here are of dead guys so take your pic(k)

Thanks phyzzique. That's just what I wanted to hear.

Welcome to CDG Craig, you are a gay necro, glad to have you with us.

Welcome to CDG Craig, you are a gay necro, glad to have you with us.

You think I am? That's what you really think I am? Wow! This is going to take some getting used to...

Welcome Craig, if you're interested in dead guys you fit in here, doesnt matter if you're straight(ish), bi, gay, whatever. There's not a lot of accidentally-choked pics here, but you'll find a few - and plenty of strangled, hanged etc!

Thanks deaddirty. I like that "straight(ish)"... Just don't know for sure what I am!

You'll work it out!

Ghoulish Greetings and welcome to the forum! Orientation should not be a problem here as I prefer females over males but have never been given a cold shoulder by the other guys.

Ghoulish Greetings and welcome to the forum! Orientation should not be a problem here as I prefer females over males but have never been given a cold shoulder by the other guys.
I like a cold shoulder once in a while:heart love:

@ MichiganGhoul: Thanks for the encouragement, my friend!

Welcome Craig. There is a bit of a gray zone in everybody's sexuality. It's OK either way when we realize we all have things in common. From your first post, it sounds like you're after the thrill of the kill more than domination of the dead. I think you will find some interesting videos at CDG. You might see some other kills or at least pass out strangulation. There have been some interesting hanging videos also. Feel free to explore as there is a lot of material.

I feel like a kid in a sweet shop (candy store?) just at the moment, Snerdguy.

Welcome to CDG Craigie Boy - :hat: relax and enjoy the site m8 - we have a HUGE archive - feel free to explore - or use the search facilities. If you need any assistance using the forum features - just ask and we will try and assist - as you can see - we are all quite friendly!!!

Is that your pic being used as your avatar m8?

Back