drewlink99

Forum Newcomer
I want to have a sadistic guy force his big cock all the way down my throat, balls deep, or further, clogging my air supply. Humping and thrusting hard, using my throat how he wants, basically raping my mouth - keeping it in my throat the whole time, making me gag and choke hard, forcing me to stay deep on his cock and slowly choking me to death with it, then cumming straight down my throat. :D

hot fukng hot....love the gagging and suffocating by my cock crammed down the throuat...make this happen NOW!

Clingfilm all over your head and a guy making a hole it in by your mouth and then having him ram his dick hard through the hole into your mouth is good, cant brath because the clingfilm should be covering your nose aswel...Fucking hot!

i can even put tube down your throat!!! soo deep!!

fucking your head to death would be a hot ride. maybe break your neck in the process. paralyze you so you can't fight it. you become the ultimate fuck toy

drewlink99, you're a very sick and naughty boy...........I like that in a person!

Damn thats hot i have had that fantasy for a long time. I even thought i was going to make it cum true but he chickened out to bad would have been so much fun.

Have to put something in there to keep you from biting down hard enough to severe his cock. Actually, i think that would be so cool. He fucks you to death and as he relaxes having shot a huge load into your lungs, your dead body has a reflex action that bites down hard enough to emasculate him.

It sure is! I want to watch sometime. I have already almost done it. I want to see what happened to me and what guy might do when he was through. They were gone when i came to.

Yes, very exciting death. To have a guy kill me with his cock would be so fucking hot! And the final degrading load shot into my dying lungs, oh man.

I'm a huge fan of being cock-choked... I have very little gag reflex left and can be suffocated almost unconscious without biting down.

Well JackDrago how interesting! A victim who can't bite down! (Actually another member assures me that once the cock is in deep enough you can't bite down anyway (or am I just being a gullible fool again?)) I certainly would like to drown a guy with my spunk........mmmmhhh!.....HORNY!

god this sounds so hot, i really cant decide if i would want to be the one suffocating the guy or being suffocated myself.

Back