Tie you down on your back to a table to totally immobilize you, leaving your head to hang down off of the edge of the table. I'd have to use a mouth spreader on you because this is not going to be comfortable for you. I'll get your head at the right angle for me, and then Immobilize your head. It won't take me long to get incredibly hard, and I'll generously lube up. I usually measure about 9 1/4" with a really nice up-curve and an enormous mushroom head. As big and long as I am, people are more blown away with the massive knob. I'll put it in and thrust to get to the back of your throat, and then easily work me down into your throat and neck. The curve is what allows me to easily get it in and down. Some people have great ability to master the gag reflex, and can easily take this. Then I'll just hold it there and wait for you to start panicking for air. You'll quickly see the mushroom head is so big that it won't let you take air in or out. When you start bucking and gagging is when it begins to feel really good for me. Short quick thrusts are usually all I need. When I cum you'll feel my cock flex as it sends what is usually 10 to 14 or sometimes 15 huge ropes into your jerking body. I would imagine the last thing you see are my massive balls laying on your nose and face, and my urethra and asshole flexing like mad to blast my cum into your throat and maybe lungs. Depending on what you wanted, once I'm done blasting, I can lay on you and leave my huge head where it is. Trust me, your not going to get any air past that thing.

For some who believe they have mastered their gag reflexes, you would still have to be strapped down and totally immobilized, even your head. Mouth spreader a must also, as I can't risk you biting down when you go into full panic mode. With a spreader, you'll see That I can easily manage to get a 9+ inch cock with a great up curve and massive mushroom head buried deep down your neck. Don't know how well you can control your gag reflexes, but I don't think it will matter when I blast close to 15 massive ropes into your lungs. You'll be helplessly bucking against all of the straps the have you immobilized.

Last edited:
I got choked out with a dick recently... it was an amazing experience.

What happened to your when it came off? I apologize if this is a rude question, but every time I watch a castration of penectomy video, I wonder what happened to the cock and balls. My imagination runs wild every time i consider it.

Last edited:
Sounds a great way to go - death by suffocation AND drowning in cum. Happy to die that way, though now, instead of receiving I'm keener to give. Would happily do the deed to a willing victim, the ultimate gift. Don't expect an easy time though... I want to make it last just as long as I fukkin can. Time for ME to call the shots.

During my last scene I died while choking on a cock. Gagged and gurgled then he came in my mouth as I died. Was wonderful.

Fuuuck. I can practically feel the burning in my lungs as a fat cock sealed my fate. Sends me into a tizzy just thinking about it.

For some who believe they have mastered their gag reflexes, you would still have to be strapped down and totally immobilized, even your head. Mouth spreader a must also, as I can't risk you biting down when you go into full panic mode. With a spreader, you'll see That I can easily manage to get a 9+ inch cock with a great up curve and massive mushroom head buried deep down your neck. Don't know how well you can control your gag reflexes, but I don't think it will matter when I blast close to 15 massive ropes into your lungs. You'll be helplessly bucking against all of the straps the have you immobilized.
I would be up for drowning with your load!

Back