Oh man! If you get off on watching a guy die in his bare feet, this is the freakin' Holy Grail!!!

Platoon, I think. It was Willem Dafoe, near the end of the movie. It was a notable moment similar to what you describe. Not quite exactly the same, but similar enough to probably be it.
Fun fact: Willem Dafoe often needs a body double for sex scenes because his cock is way, way too big to be believable or, proportionate, or, hideable.

Can anyone id this video? It's really hot.

[video]http://motherless.com/84E4F34[/video]

I've been looking for a certain movie for a long time. I've only seen a clip on youtube a long time ago.

It looks like an 80s or 90s movie. A somewhat hairy and well-built shirtless man is fighting a chubbier hairy man in a tank top to the death in front of a camera in a reddish room. It ends with the well-built man saying something about a "close-up" where he snaps the other's neck. If anyone can point me to the movie I'd be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
The video is from a movie called from the depths of depravity. It is made by the screamkings who are now bestdeaths.com. I bought a copy of this film ages ago.

Anyone remember the movie about an indie film maker where he invites his friends into his apartment then kills them while filming his kovie?

Teen Boys Strangled In Movies

Does anybody know of any movies or TV scenes where teen boys (13-17) are either grabbed by the neck or strangled by hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
plot is : beginning a man is burned by a sadistic killer. the main story is a woman returns home to attend her friend's ceremony (the man killed in the beginning) and meets her highschool old friends. But they are stalked by the killer and killed one by one. Then their dark secret is revealed, which is the woman's ex-boyfriend was accidentally killed by their mischief. They first though the killer was a boy they bullied in highschool, then the suspected the dead ex-boyfriend's twin brother. But tuned out to be another girl who worried about someone would surrender to the police of what they did. the ending was she and the twin brother beat the killer, but the twin brother accidentally killed by police because of the bad habit of throwing stones.

Back