Love them! but I would like if you could take even more! I envy you! hahaha

Should be great if you also put the background story of the situation, what you did an so.

by the way, he knows you took pictures? How about to take a video?

Last thing, how old is he and foot size?

Great sets of pictures. You say your subjects knew of the pictures. Have they seen them themselves? How were their reactions? Keep "up" the great work.

hey Guys,

thanks for the compliments, kind of you! :)
Aboud the "background story": unfortunately i haven't enough time to write a background story, but i know it would be better...They know about the pills and the pics as well. The last guy is around 37 years old with feet 46(europe).
I planning to make new pics with this guy and i hope it will be better! :)

Last session?nooooooo....!!your pics are epic!!! xD

More!........haha

cheers for these great pics bud!

hey Guys,

thanks for the compliments, kind of you! :)
Aboud the "background story": unfortunately i haven't enough time to write a background story, but i know it would be better...They know about the pills and the pics as well. The last guy is around 37 years old with feet 46(europe).
I planning to make new pics with this guy and i hope it will be better! :)

Boots,officer shoes,nylon socks etc would be really sexy!!

Or make videos? snoring sound would make it much more better xP

Last edited:
Big foot! Yeah! They want to look at the pictures after the session?

Bear feet too! Play more with his helpless body, and a video if you can please, thanks.

wow, what an amazing set of pictures. Can't wait to see more. And like others have said, if you can make video that would be great. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing!

hi,buddy,glad to meet you in here.i am chinese.i love your pics so much. thank your for your sharing.i have some chinese sleeping guy's pics too.we can talk about these sort of thingsand share pics each other.how can i contact you?your email or hotmail..?

hi,buddy,glad to meet you in here.i am chinese.i love your pics so much. thank your for your sharing.i have some chinese sleeping guy's pics too.we can talk about these sort of thingsand share pics each other.how can i contact you?your email or hotmail..?

Hey, I would like to see them too, can I? or just do a post with them on there please!

Back