This guy is so delicious, it's exciting to see drunked and drugged and abused him, please if you have the pag. where aparecn webb pics or have more, please share them, had not found anything more delicius, wowww wowwww thx a thousand times

Yes, use him, invite some friends.

View attachment 17200View attachment 17199View attachment 17198View attachment 17197View attachment 17196

Hey Guys,

Here is my sleeping guys, they knocked out by sleeping pills and took some pictures. Sorry but prefer sleeping guys and not dead bodies, because i really like hearing their snores as well!:drool:

Anybody for a similiar play?

The idea of being knocked out for a period and played with is interesting - no blood and lots of opportunity to keep them in the dark while you get your turn with them.

I love to have matches with hot guys wrestling or fighting. Even though my body is strong I'm unaggressive and mentally weak and get knocked out a lot. Then the superior guy who laid me out will usually use me sexually, putting me back out any time I start to wake up again. Many times I've awakened to a cock in my mouth or ass, or to find that he's called some buddies over to play with and molest my helpless body.

Can you talk about how you did it? What did you use?

I did use sleep pills to knock them out. They agreed for to do this, so it was easy. They came to my flat, we're drinking, talking and then they just fall asleep and I use them for hours. Posed them, checked their sleepy eyes and that sort of things.

I did use sleep pills to knock them out. They agreed for to do this, so it was easy. They came to my flat, we're drinking, talking and then they just fall asleep and I use them for hours. Posed them, checked their sleepy eyes and that sort of things.

Yes, the best way.

Can you talk about how you did it? What did you use?

Judging from their depth of incapacitation and that the contributor is in London, I suggest the sleeping pill of choice is Rophynol or roofies. It is still distributed by prescription in Europe but is illegal to possess in the United States. (Not that it can't be obtained illegally) It was made illegal because it is also known as a date rape drug which is kind of dumb because even alcohol can be used for date rape. Many drugs can be abused. This one was probably targeted because of it's popularity.

Back