Hey...the pics are very hot...but ..some of the pics are made by me...
so..i hope to find nor knock out victims .....
see you in Berlin

skullbln

???? hehehe, good joke, thanks! really...these guys are my friends and these pics are made by only me, but it was good joke, thanks! :)

I'm confused - these pics are the product of more than one CDG member?

Mate....this guy is a liar or just mad. This guy don't know any idiot guys from Berlin for sure! :) This is the best joke of my life. How dare he say that....disgusting!

Last edited:
Mate....this guy is a liar or just mad. This guy don't know any idiot guys from Berlin for sure! :) This is the best joke of my life. How dare he say that....disgusting!

i mean the pics of : verlup1
so..i have evidences that the pics are from a meeting in Munich , with a guy from canada wich was also a knock-out-master and the guy from the pictures , the guy is living in helsinky and he has a profile at www.recon.com ( the profilename is available)
so..i have more pics of him sleeping, and also video sequences. If someone dont believe me i can contact him , so i hope now its clear

Jeeesus, you're right and yes this set from verlup1 is not my pics of course! I have to apologise for misunderstand you, but i thought for a second that some mad guy are playing me. So yes, the canadian guy is not MY work but i having set that: I never said this set it's from me...Sorry again!

Jeeesus, you're right and yes this set from verlup1 is not my pics of course! I have to apologise for misunderstand you, but i thought for a second that some mad guy are playing me. So yes, the canadian guy is not MY work but i having set that: I never said this set it's from me...Sorry again!

ok...all is fine...and i hope i have found a sympatic new sleeping-master :)

I truly agree many a night I would wake up and just look at my sleeping partners listen to them snoring or just breathing,I loved to take the covers off them gently touch thier sleeping bodies smell and suck thier feet , Lick and suck on ther shorts the ones sleeping on thier stomachs I would smell thier ass holes.I love sleeping guys.

I truly agree many a night I would wake up and just look at my sleeping partners listen to them snoring or just breathing,I loved to take the covers off them gently touch thier sleeping bodies smell and suck thier feet , Lick and suck on ther shorts the ones sleeping on thier stomachs I would smell thier ass holes.I love sleeping guys.

yeah, it's more then fine and really exciting!

Back