can you share a little bit about the story? how did you find them? and the KO methods.

All of these guys are my friends or mates. They are agreed to knock them out with pills, but it was really exciting when I took them the pills and wait for the results. Slurred speech, dizzy motions. It was great. Then they were snoring as well and I really like hearing snore, especially loud ones :)

Even though I love dead guys most, your sleeping guys are really great. Can`t help imagine them being dead...wonderful!

OOHH!!!! NICE PICS GUY!!!!! ILOVE THEM THANKS A LOT!!!!! I want more pleaaase!!

The guy of last set realy looks dead. I have wanted to kiss him :love:

Last edited:
I hear you. Im not into the blood and gore, but love to hear them snore, and be able to explore them and move them about sometimes. Have had some good times with it.

I used to pay hustlers to act past out for me, because thats all I wanted. I wasn't into fucking or anything.

20080618(004).jpg20080618(001).jpg20080618(005).jpg20080618(002).jpg

this is my last set, guys and i have two more really short(20sec) vids of the first guy. my other pics are private because the guy not allowed to publish these pics.

You want too much....I give my finger, but you need my hand :)) Enjoy this pics and i working on the two little vids to upload them.

Man! I wanna get knocked out like that. 3-4 Ambien (or a hit of GHB) and I'm gone, strip me, take pictures, use me as your personal fuck doll...

All of these guys are my friends or mates. They are agreed to knock them out with pills, but it was really exciting when I took them the pills and wait for the results. Slurred speech, dizzy motions. It was great. Then they were snoring as well and I really like hearing snore, especially loud ones :)
SO HOT I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Hey...the pics are very hot...but ..some of the pics are made by me...
so..i hope to find nor knock out victims .....
see you in Berlin

skullbln

Back