really? I never thought of that. :facepalm:
sorry if my comment sounded obtuse , did not realise I was in Art,Literature, Photoshop Forum . I got here through the activity stream and did not notice the top of the page, that's my fault . They are very good manipulations indeed, my compliments to you for creating and sharing them. Most are that good it prompted my comment indicating I could not really pick them from unaltered images . Again Thanks

sorry if my comment sounded obtuse , did not realise I was in Art,Literature, Photoshop Forum . I got here through the activity stream and did not notice the top of the page, that's my fault . They are very good manipulations indeed, my compliments to you for creating and sharing them. Most are that good it prompted my comment indicating I could not really pick them from unaltered images . Again Thanks

It's cool, ukon. People who know me know I'm an asshole...This one is just for you. :party beer:

Fantastic violent imagery. The more red stuff I see the more white stuff I shoot out.

I guess I am one here who does not get tured on by blood. Death should be from stangulation, suffication, etc.

Back